All by myself and dragging the husband along!

I didn't know cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce was now synful :-(
According to the app, 1/2 syn, bad times. Chicken and mushroom still free,

Well period started today and thats probably why I wanted to eat myself through the fridge yesterday. Know this time usually makes my weigh ins not representative of what I am up to in the week so just need to keep it going.
I sat in my swimming costume till about 2pm until I realised it wasn't happening! Was skiving from work too much to be having a few hours off midday.

Im not sure how people do this multicoloured diary?
Breakfast
Ground hog day
35g sultana bran
Brooklea yogurt - 0.5 syn dam you
small pear - SF
75ml skimmed milk - HEX A
monin SF syrup - 0 syns

Lunch
Leftovers! Pearl Barley thing then topped off with more carrotts and broccoli.

Dinner
Steak FF
Swede, carrott mash SF and added half a potato just to see if it helped consistancy a bit
Garlic spinach SF
Malteaser bunny yum yum - 8 syns

Satsuma and Apple - SF
Babybel light - Hex A
Milk for tea - Hex A

Apart from the lack of exercise done really well. Got to keep it going to weigh in on saturday.

The slimming world windy pops are still running the household. Luckily I work from home :) Hubby said he struggled in the dentist chair! Been a bit syn happy today

Breakfast
Groundhog but managed to find a mullerlight so no syns
75ml skimmed milk out of HEX A allowance
35g sultana bran HEX B
Small Pear - SF

Snacks
Had another coffee 75ml skimmed milk
Active yogurt from Aldi, not on app will assume its 0 syns!

Lunch
2 smoked peppered mackeral fillets - 5 syns
rocket and salad leaves - SF
lemon juice - SF

Half a hilite bar 1.5syns
Tea with stevia so some more milk from allowance

Dinner
Leftover pearly Barley thing chicken with swede and carrot mash leftovers
SW chips which were delicious ty again Miller!
The Berry dessert thing didn't set in time so had a mullerlight - 0 syns

We biked to and from saisburys and hit enough for bronze this week. I am booked into Clubercise tomorrow as aiming for silver! Glow sticks at the ready

So another day ploughing through report writing at home. Got a few trips starting to come up so need to be good when I can to counteract any nonsense when travelling. Feel going back to group has made me get serious again.

Ground hog day breakfast
Lunch
jacket potato, mushy peas, gammon cubes and a babybel oh and of course mint sauce. Not alot of SF but delicious and easy and not leftovers!
2 x clemintines SF

Dinner
SW Burgers -FF
1 light babybel - HEX A
salad - SF
lemon juice -SF
bacon - FF
1/2 tablespoon light mayo- 1 syn
Two portions of berry dessert 1 syn
Apple - SF

Went to clubbercise. Nearly to hit to death my many glow sticks! But it was funny. Not the most active of workout classes but I might keep it in mind if I need some exercise to get the body magic stickers.

Yesterday I thought I needed more minutes to be on track for gold body magic. After writing my 50 minutes swimming session down apparently I did not! Oh well at least had another workout. £5 for swimming though! Bit pricey and wonder why Britain is getting fatter!

Ground hog day breakie
Extra coffee today

Lunch went swimming and knew I would be famished when I got home so I popped to iceland and got a chicken saag. Which I then added carrots and broccoli to. 0 syns. I like how they put the receipe on the back as I hadn't seen that one before.
Berry dessert 1/2 syn

Snacks
Plum - SF
2 clementines that are so sweet you would think they were syns - SF
1 light babybel

Dinner
1 porky lite sausage 1/2 syn
2 SW sausages 0 syn
garlic roasted butternut squash cubes (only did a clove and was way too garlicky for me!) SF
Carrots SF
Peas FF
Berry Dessert 1/2 syn
Malteaser Bunny - 8 syns

Woke up this morning and my tongue feels swollen so that might be the tomato in the saag. Need to find a tom substitute. I've had a good loss this week will be weighing in shortly.

SW weigh in said 14st5.5lb but my scales said 14st 4.5lbs so I am not counting my obviously heavy socks in my weight and going with the home value. But got my 4 stone award

Today was a bit random. Went to group and that takes us up to lunch. Ate an apple while they were all talking about their food!

Breakfast
30g oats
mullerlight 0 syns
75ml skimmed milk - Hex A

Snacks
2 SW sausages - 0 syns
Apple - SF
Velvet something rice bite something 1/2 a bag - 4.25 syns

Dinner
Now this was lush. Got a new veggie book from group had onion and sweet potato baiji with a mint dip thing - The idea was to have a portion but they were so good I had 2! - 2.5 syns
Then as I loved the microwave SW Chicken saag I had I did the receipe on the back and had it homemade with rice and carrots and Broccoli. Hubby liked that one aswell.

Am going to have half a Hartley jelly no sugar thing and a vanilla yogurt 1.5 syns

Quite a heavy syn day for me but still within the limits.

Last edited:
lunch today, Thai Turkey burgers- Turkey mince, Thai red curry paste, spring onions, juice of one lime and chopped fresh coriander. On the side pal Choi, spinach and a clove of garlic then some soy sauce.

Attachments

• IMG_20160403_144800.jpg
    IMG_20160403_144800.jpg
    997 KB · Views: 34
A bit of a tough day where I would have eaten my way through the house but then I figured out I was dehydrated so more water needed!

Normal breakfast, plus I had an extra coffee 150ml skimmed milk
35g sultana bran

Snacks of which there were many...
2 x porky ite sausages - 1syn
Small brownie - 2 syns
Alpen light - 3 syns
Oreo ice cream sandwich 5.5syns

SW baijis - 1.5 syns

Turkey burgers above - 0.5 syns (on curry paste)
SW chips - FF
Pak choi spinach - SF

Dinner
A bit of leftover chicken saag
some brown rice - FF

We had to nip to the shops so instead of getting in the car we got on the bikes. Another 30 minutes towards body magic and it really does make me feel a bit better about not taking the car on these small journeys when there really is no need if there is no time pressure.

So heading to Scotland tomorrow and need to keep focused to show my husband it can be done whilst you are away as hes figured out he misses weight in 4 weeks in a row due to business travel!

Trying to be good as Scotland approaches. Also booked in a trip to Kuwait for a whole week and that one might be tricky. Hopefully I can steal fruit at breakfast to sub in for my lunch and salads and fish can see me through. I do love lebanese food but so do the syns!

Breakfast
Normal
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Mullerlight
Pear

Lunch
Pasta N Sauce cheese and broccolli - 0.5 syn and milk from Hex A with a light babybel Hex A
Bumped it up with two chicken thighs, courgette and mushroom

Snack
Clementine

Dinner
Made fish pie, smoked and normal fish. Bag of king prawns, peas and some leeks I had to use up. Chucked them in a pot with 1/2 tub of garlic and herb philadelphia then added some bouillion powder. Topped with swede and carrot mash and baked until hot. Nice to have a change from the meat feast we've been on. Probably about 2 syns a serving
Hartley Jelly pot 0.5 syns

Well I went a little off the rails but only once! I had a normal Sw breakfast the first day and the BA lounge had pork and brocolli and Carrotts so I had a few of those and had a copped up mango for the flight. Got to the hotel and they had cream teas. So I had to really! But they had 4 little ones and the plain ones were awful so I only had three.
Dinner I had a steak, winter veggies (bit of oil on them) and a dry salad.

Breakfast today
Two paoched eggs
Natural yogurt (no idea if it had syns or not!), berries, a few porridge oats.
Melon
Water
Cappuccino

Lunch
Mercy of the client. I had something a called a rainbow wrap from M&S mostly veggies and no mayo. Hoping that the wrap is a Hex B of some sort

Dinner
Steak and boiled baby new potatoes and a small side salad.

Just had an options - 2 syns
Satsumas x 3 throughout the day

At the hotel tonight and then should be home to eat leftovers tomorrow. Still hoping for a loss.

Just stepped onto naked scale weigh day and 1 lb off. Hopefully Sw give me the same amount! I'm glad for some loss as I have had no way to get the SF veg into the diet. At home til Friday night this week before heading off to Kuwait. Can't take food with me so hoping the breakfast will be fruit laden and that I can take some with me during the day. Still got quite a bit of leftovers in the fridge so thats at least lunch and possibly tea today taken care of

Well good news is packs of 5 curly wurlys are £1 in ASDA. Bad news is that in celebration of buying some I went on a syn binge last night and had about 40 syns dam it. Stood on the scales and paying for it now. Going to Kuwait on Friday night so got time to try and get it back. I am not weighing in at group next week as I will be away and I think that didn't help the willpower.

Bought two more books at group and already doing the recipes.

Breakfast
35g sultana Bran
mullerlight
75ml skimmed milk Hex A

Lunch
We had bean tacos with a bit of a salsa and rice and they were lovely. So easy and quick to make (the taco bit was the egg wraps) I was hoping the beans were all superfree but I guess not and just free. Must be why it was so tasty. Also had el paso refried beans with it - 0 syns.

Snacks
1/2 curl;ey wurly - 3 syns
2 clementines - SF
hartley jelly - 0.5 syn
mullerlight - 0 syns

Dinner
Made chicken saag again but put more carrots in it.

Just looking at this diary I can see I am not eating enough SF again. I really thought the beans were going to help with that. Oh well.
Also went on an hours bike ride with the hubby, mainly as punishment for the syn overload the other night.

Well kinda good news for my diet. The Kuwati oil workers are on strike which means my trip is cancelled. Which means I have a week at home on plan. Nearly went into a binge last night as the weight is sticking this week. Seem to have put on a lb but maybe just maybe if I keep being good then I stand on the scales on Saturday all will mean a loss.

Hurt my shoulder and went for a massage where she said I have lost muscle in my shoulders since last time I saw her. This is probably down to the full rest for the achilles, so I am going to start the couch to 5k again this weekend. Hubby is off to Singapore so I have time to go to the gym.

Been eating well through the three new cook books. Now I know that refried beans are free I might be in some trouble as I just love them! Had the egg buritto things with the leftovers for lunch with refried beans! Trying not to snack on syn food so I can have some poshcorn later.

Tried teh beef curry dish from the SW frozen meal. Was ok but again so surprised with how little meat you get in them for £3! But if you bought 3 SW meals in Iceland they gave you 6 free mullerlights so thought I would try the beef and the sweet potato curry one.

Right lets diarise in order to try to get me to that 13 stone.

Breakfast
two tbspn SF monin syrup - 0syns
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Pear - SF

Additional coffee needed
two satsumas - SF

Lunch
left over taco bean thing with egg wraps - mainly P
Salsa, cucumber, tomato, red onion - SF

Dinner
4 boiled eggs
Chicken and bacon risotto - Osyns
Broccoli and roasted butternut squash cubes - SF
5g parmesan cheese - Hex A

Tea - 10ml milk - Hex A
Hartley jelly 1/2 syn
Malteaser bunny 8 syns
15g chili and lime popcorn 3 syns

As usual more water and more SF needed in here!

Last edited:
Read an interesting article on the SW website saying just adding SF won't lead to a weightloss. It has to be true substitution and not just something like adding fruit. Maybe this is my problem.

Breakfast
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Pear - SF

Snacks
Cup of tea dash of milk Hex A
Coffee made with less milk and had stevia instead of the SF syrup Hex A

Lunch
Jacket Potato with tuna sweetcorn and salsa (tomatoes, cucumber, onion) mayo - 4 syns
Hartley Jelly 1/2 syn
15 g popcorn - 3 syns
Clementine - SF

Dinner
Rest of the tuna mix
SW frozen meal Sweet potato curry - not so good! Added spinach, and ate with carrots and broccoli to get that SF up
Mullerlight
Hartley jely 1/2 syn

Total syns - 8 still a bit heavy for me.

Scales are not being kind dam them. Thinking of starting the couch to 5K again and seeing how the achilles holds up. Got shoulder issues at the moment and maybe some light arm swinging will help tone up all the muscles across my back helping the shoulder out

Today was a near minitarget day in the fact that I got size 14 jeans on AND managed to sit in them for 10 minutes before wondering what the blood flow was doing in my legs! Weird because the scales are not showing a loss.

Breakfast
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Pear - SF

Snacks
Cup of tea dash of milk Hex A
Coffee with 1 tbspn SF monin 75ml skimmed milk Hex A

Lunch
Chicken and bacon risotto with 5g parmesan Hex A
Hartley Jelly 1/2 syn
15 g popcorn - 3 syns
Clementine - SF
Mullerlight
Small nectarine - SF

Dinner
The other beef curry SW frozen meal, can't remember the name but I made it at home with extra chickpeas, courgette and swede, beef on the pack but I made it with chicken. Served with carrots and broccoli.

Post dinner snack
Curly wurly - 6 syns

Probably should be drinking more water but at least managed to up the SF today.

Breakfast
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Pear - SF

Lunch
The other beef curry SW frozen meal, can't remember the name but I made it at home with extra chickpeas, courgette and swede, beef on the pack but I made it with chicken. Served with carrots and broccoli.
Mullerlight
Jelly pot 0.5 syns
Popcorn 15g 3 syns

Snacks
the smallest plum, nectarine and satsuma you've ever seen SF
more popcorn, I am addicted 15g 3 sysn
and then i opened a new packet the maple syrup and bacon one! Stupidly ate from the packet like an animal at a trough! 4 syns I guess

Dinner
3 SW sausages
Cabbage - SF
Tried to do swede and carrot mash but decided WRONGLY that perhaps some mustard powder in there might work. WRONG WRONG WRONG Yuck
Couple of pickled gherkins - SF
Gammon strips -FF
two babybels - Hex A

Screwed up on dinner with that mustard powder, guess if I had eaten properly I wouldn't be peckish

The scales are still not being kind and somewhere I need to get in an hours exercise by saturday...

Breakfast
Thought I was going out for lunch so wanted to save Hex B
So I did SW cubed potatoes (thanks miller!)
Then put portabello mushrooms half a red onion and bacon in the oven. Then added the potatoes cooked for ten minutes, then added a couple of eggs into wells and then back in the oven for 5 minutes.
This brunch type meal kept me full all day!

monin - 0 syns

Dinner
Chicken curry leftovers with carrots broccoli and some rice

Sweet potato and onion bhajis - 2 syns
15g chilli and lime montezumas chocoltae 15g - 4.5syns

Then worried as I had no Hex B, so had two alpen light bars with a cuppa

Breakfast
35g Sultana Bran - Hex B
Pear - SF

Lunch
Bean burritooo's - Beans beans beans, salsa for SF and wrapped in egg wrap thing
Hartley jelly 0.5syns
Mullerlight
2 SW sausages 0 syns
Light babybels HEX A

Dinner
Did a ham and mushroom pie from a new SW cook book but instead of mash potato on top put swede and carrot, and then I saw I had some chicken thighs so chucked that in aswell,
Accompanied with Broccoli

16g lime and chili chocolate why oh why does it not feel like 15g when you're eating it! 5 sysn
20g popcorn 4 syns

In tow minds about group tomorrow. Its still crazy busy and I think I have maintained which is not fair!

Off to Finland on Sunday till Thursday.

Back