All by myself and dragging the husband along!

I weighed in this morning, 14st 3.5lb. Thats a 3lb loss for this week! Not bad considering that 0.5lb ast week. Theres a woman at my old group who had lost 9 stone and was still losing, she said some weeks its a maintain and some it can be a big loss, so don't get hung up on the number and stay on plan! I need to start deleting my mini goals!

Yesterday was a pain, so much to do for work and no also buying a house so before I go away got to do all the solicitor stuff and also finish two work reports and pack.

Breakfast
The usual sultana bran 35g and mullerlight - ran out of frozen fruit
2 x coffees 150 skimmed milk

Lunch
SW scotch egg x 2 2 syns
SW quiche - syn free

Apple

Dinner
Looked up from my desk and it was 8:30pm! So the 10 hour eating went out the window. Chicken,leek and carrot casserole with brocolli. 1/2 syn (its got cornflour in it)

Didnt manage to get the run in but did finish a report. Going to do the run today, another thing to elbow into the schedule for today eek. Off I go!

Had to abandon the run, my Achilles is so painful in the evenings so thats the program done for me.

I will rest up and head out on holiday and see how it is when I get back.

Today was on plan. Which was amazing considering that I had so much to do. Will do a weigh in tomorrow and try to stay on the straight and narrow on two weeks holiday but a pina colada or two has to be done :)

Last weigh in before holiday 14st 3.5lbs. That will do. Now the hard part of trying to keep it off in foreign lands! Won't update the signature lol

ok back off holiday and oopsy 14st 12lbs. Back on plan! Keeping positive, I know what I have to do, I am still not into obese, I am not into my size 16s but am not in size 20. Looking back at the past diaries now to get planning for the upcoming week

we all know I am terrible at weighing myself each day but the kg's are decreasing and its making me want to focus. Oh by the way I got into a size 12 USA sized wetsuit and had some video with a manatee. I saw my legs and thought who is that skinny person! It was me! (US sizes are about 1 size greater than UK sizes and it was a wetsuit!!!!)

Anyway husband has gone off to India and only left one brownie in the fridge, I need to hide that from myself.

Today I made leek and potato soup, SW scotch eggs, SW crustless quiche (even though my mum threw out my smash for the coating argh). So well on the way to being good this week.

for breakfast I had sultana bran and mullerlight
75ml skimmed milk for coffee

2 boiled eggs

1 SW scotch egg - 1.5 syns
Salad leaves with smoked salmon and lemon juice
Two satsumas

some ice cream was in the freezer and polished that off (no more syns for me today!)

Then for dinner a weird one consisting of clear the fridge, jacket potato chive and onion cottage cheese and two chicken thighs and a babybel. Bit weird but did the job.

My Achilles is still hurting occasionally so I need to find other exercising options. Tomorrow I am heading into the office in London so will hit the 10,000 steps and just seen an ad for yoga not too far away (a drive at least) so might check that out

Been naughty, dam london. Went out for lunch with no plan and no good options so went with fish and chips! So greasy I didn't really enjoy them. Thats what is annoying about cheating, at least it should be worth it.
At home today and back on plan.

Ive been on plan but maybe a bit syn heavy today. I have started my achilles stretches which hurt (but are supposed to!) and hoping that in a few weeks I can get back to exercise.
Breakie
Sultana bran - actually Aldi normal bran and I add a few sultanas to it. Cheaper than waitrose and I get control over the amount of sultanas! Mullerlight, coffee 75ml skimmed milk and two tbspn monin SF syrup

Lunch
Leek and potato soup
SW scotch egg 1.5 syn

Snack options salted caramel thing is that 2 syns? I need to read my own pre holiday blog!
Another coffee 75ml Skimmed milk

Dinner
Pasta and Sauce, (presume its still in Hex allowance at 100ml) added defatted chicken thighs, two bacon rashers, mushrooms and broccoli.
Mullerlight, two satsumas and a malteaser bunny 8 syns.

Need to drink more during the day and still trying to stick to the 10 hour eating window. Impossible at work but doable whilst working from home.

Oh on facebook there was an advertisement for musclefoods.com, half price deal on alot of lean meat products, All within the deal (chicken breast, steak, sausages, burgers etc) were less than 5% fat. Signed up for two of those, not really decreasing the freezer contents but a good deal and I need to restock.

Ok a good SW day. Went into town and walked past Greggs, slight hesitation but that doesnt count as syns.

Breakfast
35 g sultana bran
mullerlight
coffee with 75ml skimmed milk x 2

SW scotch egg - 1.5 syns
SW quiche slice no syns

Tea - 20ml skimmed milk

Dinner
Beef casserole with load of swede and carrot - no syns
Options sachet - 2 syns

Guess I need to be a bit careful in getting enough calcium (cant remember what the hex is for that) and again water dam it. Achilles stretches continue. Maybe swimming might be ok in the meantime whilst I am waiting for it to heal.

Into London tomorrow and got my lunch (left over casserole) and will take some fruit.

well, erm, london. A colleague made a personal verbal attack on me in a meeting of which I did not bite back (not like me at all), I did not tear up and leave the room (which I wanted to). I left the room shaking and had two cookies! I think it was medicinal needs. Then it was work drinks and although I stuck with gin and slim, too many syns. I did not have a kebab or chips. Just came home and had a SW scotch egg. Paying for it now with a hangover!

So I knew I was going out for a meal and didn't plan dam it. Its been so long before I tried a new place I forgot the rules lol. Hangover had been ruling my day.

Breakfast
The usual
Coffee
Slice of SW quiche
4 poached eggs
Salad and cheesy chips at pub - syns syns syns
SW beef casserole
two satsumas
mullerlight
hartley jelly 1/2 syn

sooo yesterday I think I was suffering from a sugar withdrawl because I wanted to go off plan and eat everything in the house. But I managed to stay on track and feel better for it.

Breakfast sultana bran, mullerlight and pear.
SW quiche
Pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom, added chicken thighs, bacon, mushrooms and broccolli
mullerlight
hartley jelly 1/2 syn

Dinner
Jacket potato tuna mayo and cucumber- 3 syns for mayo

options salted caramel drink - 2 syns

1/2 a mateaser bunny 4 syns

So a bit syn heavy for me but I did not go for that afternoon tea I was dreaming over. Jumped on the scales and lost a bit more so got to stay away from the clotted cream!

Bad bad bad day yesterday. Decided I wanted to eat my way through waitrose. Crisps, brownie the lot. My husbands and my hormones fault dam it

So I am back to the site but I have been on plan with SW whilst being away due to a few off piste travel trips to Europe. Blooming heck France was worth every syn. Germany, disappointing as it was just volume of food being served that got me.
So husband is back from Canada today and going to get him on plan to keep me on plan. Bet his first trip is to waitrose for espresso brownies though! Need to get a bit more inventive in the recipe department again. Been taking recipes from the is it best of book? Chicken tikka was scrummy.

One of the women at work just started this week and I was telling her what I kept in the fridge to snack on and saying how easy it was. I then come back on here and realise from my signature I have been pissing about at the 14 stone mark and need to focus and get on it.

I bought some oreo icream sandwich things for £2 from tesco, going by the calories about 5.5syns each. Recommend those.

So away we go again! One work trip in the next month, lets see how far we can get.

Bad bad bad bad week. The house has had chocolate in it, and so I decided to get rid of it. The synful way. Then because I have been hanging out for multiple appointments at the Drs and sitting in the room of germs I picked an awful flu. I've noticed since I lost the weight I have terrible cold hands and feet but this flu has made me hot and sweaty. Quite the change for me and I've enjoyed that part! The aches have gone (luckily that was only day one) and now I just have a slight headache and the no control over body temperature which I can live with. Eating a few chips and trifle over my sick days may give me a decent weigh in at the end of the week!

I've been walking too and from the Drs (about 2.5miles) as its been nice weather but still not hitting my daily step target. I really need to find someone with a dog nearby to home.
My achilles has not been hurting so thats good aswell.
Also tried the sweet and sour pork recipe from the best of book which again was really nice. Think I need a few new recipes to get me on track and interested again. We may even go back to group as it seemed to keep hubby on track and I loved getting stickers!

So lets not talk about yesterday as for some reason I thought at the end of my flu I could just eat what I want and KFC had a visit. But I did loads of garden work and thought it would all work out. Lol nope. So weighed in at 14st 7.5lbs and been very naughty and git away with a slight gain that I am not acknowledging with entering it on my signature. So today I have a chicken in the fridge that needs eating and aldi has my usual veggies on offer so no excuses back to plan.

Well that was a week where I was struggling to get on the straight and narrow and on Saturday morning I woke up and said to hubby, want to go back to group? Answer was ok and we ran out the house. We have a new leader in our area and the group is massive at 108 weigh ins on Saturday! So they are going to run two groups which means we can be done earlier which is only a good thing.

So weighed in at group only 2lbs more than what I get at home (food breakfast and clothes must be 2lbs). Hubby is exactly back to his starting weight from last time and he is gutted. I did remind him he was the one with 7lb losses every week and he knows what to do (but he still looked angry!)

So I have access to the SW app and everything now and can start checking syns etc. Also first week in and got the meal plan going and have no naughties in the house. I have a new group target of a two stone loss which would take me to just shy of 6 stone total. The lady accidentally put me as a new member but I think I need this to keep focused.

So
Breakfast
35g sultana bran - HEX B
1 mullerlight - 0 syns
1 small pear - SF
coffee - 75ml skimmed milk -HEX A

Snack
3 boiled eggs - FF

Lunch
Small jacket potato - FF
Low fat cottage cheese - FF
Gammon chunks - FF
Babybel - HEX A
Leek and Potato Soup - SF and FF

Dinner
Chicken noodle soup from little book of soups - FF with mushrooms SF, corn and peas FF

Then had to rush out to get the cat to the emergency vet so eating became a lower prority. But before we left I did the berry pot things.

Packet of raspberry jelly mixed in with two raspberry cranberry mullerlights and with a few berries in. Put into ramekins and into the fridge. They are gorgeous 1/2 syn each. I had about 1 syn worth there.

So already looking at yesterday, just enough water to drink, not enough SF (which I can bump up with some fruit today) and low on HEX A.

Group was really good. Focusing on the FIT log and giving advice for local exercise groups. I like the idea of clubercise! and also deep water aqua fitness. Will try the aqua thing first and see how my achilles goes.

Breakfast
Hubby made a fry up
2 poached eggs - FF
bacon - FF
mushrooms - SF
porky lite sausages 1.5 syns
75ml skimmed milk - HEX A
2 tbspn SF monin - 0 syns

Lunch
Satsuma - SF
Been a while since I ditched the bran so had two hilite bars for my Hex B
Chicken noodle soup left over from yesterday
berry dessert 0.5 syn

Dinner
Steak - FF
Small jacket - FF
Two light babybels - Hex A
Carrots and broccoli - SF
Berry dessert thing - 1 syn

Options salted caramel - 2 syns

Had lots of water and more SF today. Need to get alot more SF in to get a good weigh in saturday. Unfortunately the aqua jog was full this week and I can't do next weeks as I am at the doctors for my blood test. Need to get something in this week. I saw they have lane swimming at lunches at the local pool which might be a good way to break the day up working at home.

Well we've been shopping at Aldi to decrease the cost of shopping. Just thought let me check what I usually assume is free on the SW app and to my horror Brooklea yogurts have syn values! My mum told me that they were syn free and exactly the same as mullerlights as muller even manufacture them for Aldi. Lucky I haven't heavily synned this week. Got a whole fridge full to eat grrrr.

Also cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce is now 1/2 syn, thought that was free.

Sat here with my swimming costume on under my clothes in an attempt to make me go to lane swimming at lunch for a couple of reasons
1) I am getting bogged down with work stress - getting snappy with husband is proving this to be true
2) Need something to break up the working from home day and they have lane swimming noon till 2pm which works great
3) I want some more SW stickers!
4) I can walk/bike there and back and swim which should mean I am taking it easy on this pesky Achilles. I reached up to dust something the other day on tip toes and heard a pop. Eeek. Not painful though.

Me and hubby are both suffering from SW windy pops so I guess we are on track!

Breakfast
35g sultana bran
Brooklea yogurt - 0.5 syn dam you
small pear - SF
75ml skimmed milk - HEX A
monin SF syrup - 0 syns

Snack
Babybel HEX A
apple-SF
Berry dessert - 0.5 syn with SF fruit in it
Hilite bar - 3 syns

Lunch
Leftover noodle soup which is no longer soup as the noodles absorbed all liquid! Chicken, noodle, peas, sweetcorn - FF
Mushroom, onion, garlic - SF

Tea
Made a "chuck everything in" casserole
Pearl Barley, chicken, turkey, parsnip - FF
Carrots, celery,swede, leeks, garlic - SF
Satsuma - SF
Rest of Berry dessert - 1 syn - no more left :-(

So 5 syns in all and a bit light on Hex A, I thought I would be having some tea during the day but then didn't. Need to get back on the water intake today.
I am now checking all syns on the app as I have no confidence in previous knowledge of syns.

Back