All for a stupid weekend away

loulouless

Is a loser :)
:mad: Well thats scuppered any loss then this week, went away last weekend and ate and drank, was back on from this Monday gone and lost a very measly half a pound, well yes my own fault going to have to dig deep this weekend and try and pull it back next week. So dissapointing though thought i'd lose a couple of pounds.

1/2lb is still a loss so try not to be too disappointed. You know you start losing again as soon as you get backl on plan.

Good luck

Vanda

hey... any loss is better than nothing and least you know where you went wrong... get back on your horse lol:)
Good luck xx

A loss is better than nothing and you know that if you get back on this 100% you will have great losses again. You know that when you stick to this you have great losses, so stick to it 100% and I look forward to seeing next week's results!

Hi Loulouless, hey woman take it a bit easier on yourself, you didn't gain. That in itself is a bonus. Look at it this way you have undone any damage you did last weekend and now you have the chance to lose more this week as you are not playing catch up. Best of luck this week. Take care.
Doirin

Dont Be down

Dont be so hard on yourself . think of it as a lesson learned . Is it worth breaking out when its so hard to get back in to it. But you seem to be back on track now so dont look back look forward and think of thoose nice slim summer dresses in the shops (All we need is the weather !!! Moan)

Hi Loulou

"To eat you pay"...that old saying....yeah, yeah. But it's true. This diet is so different from others in the fact that we lose so much weight through not eating and that's how it works, the Ketosis phenomenon. So....you ate...you only lost 1/2 ( going down not up) and you are moving on. Good girl. Excellent that you jumped straight back onto the bike.
Hey ho....off and onwards. :character00201: You can do this!!!

Hey dont beat yourself up...You had a weekend break dont feel bad,your back on & your lose big again...good luck for next WI Caz xx

I'm so sorry you're disappointed chick :( BUT - you still lost and i think that's great!

Look, you strayed from LT but you got right back on it - i think that';s a really good achievement. One reason I'm so keen for 100% LT for myself is that I don't think I could stray and get back on it!!

Look at the big picture too Lou, you've done great and you will continue to do great I'm sure. Keep your chin up!

Back