All gone wrong - gonna start again

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
Hi

Its ages since I was last on here and I've been way off the straight and narrow. I've basically stuffed my face with everything and anything edible. I'm sick of the sight of chocolate and have completely forgotten what I did to lose the weight I lost before.

Thankfully my weight hasn't gone up by very much, its fluctuating by about 5 lbs but not really going down any lower than 14st 10.

I kept a diary when I first started and I'm gonna have a look at it and maybe try eating what i ate the first few weeks to get me going again. I think the only thing keeping me stable is that I'm training for the Moonwalk in Edinburgh and have been walking loads.

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and guess I might be on my own for a month or so until I can prove I've sorted myself out but I think I might have enough extra built up to get me through.

I really admire you folk who have kept this going for months and months well done, I'm not so good at long term.

xx

((((hugs))))
Good for you for taking that step back onto the wagon, tis the hardest thing I think. Who knows maybe your Dr will give you a script tomorrow, but don't be disheartened if it doesn't happen. Like you say, you might have to prove to them that you can do it. So hang on in there. And well done on keeping up your training...you've done a lot more than I have :rolleyes: lol
x

I think you have done well for a couple of reasons. the first is that you have only been fluctuating in a small weight range which shows your general eating habits are probably much better than they have been, and the second is that you haven't given up, you have come back and you seem determined to get back on track which is half the battle won already.

You have given some good ideas to help motivate yourself which is brill.

I hope you manage this

Come on, we'll do it together :)

I too restarted 3 weeks ago, after falling off the wagon and forgetting to get back on it! In the meantime I gained another 2 stone :eek:..so enough is enough...slim me..here I come!

Please EVERYONE, don't ever allow me to quit again :cry:..screams , shouting and harsh words throw it all at me!

This site is what is keeping me motivated, no more next time's..THIS time, I am going to do it!!!!

Good luck!

Back