All gone wrong this summer holiday!

downsizeme

I had been doing really well but having the kids at home has killed my diet - I have lost a measly 1lb since the kids broke up from school. Roll on Tuesday so I can get back on track!!!!!

Sounds like me lol I need to lose 2.5lbs then il be the same as i was when the holidays started oops lol Just keep going it will come off eventually, the key is not to give up xxx

Just think though how much you would have put on over the 6 weeks if you hadnt been trying to stick to sw? You could easily be a fair few pound up so even though you havent lost as normal you've done well with damage limitation and that deserves a huge pat on the back

I've also had the last 6 weeks off but have no kids (just a couple of cats!) and even so I've found it harder to stay on plan so I think you've done well! It's the lack of the normal routine that's a killer.

a friend of mine put on about 8lbs over the summer so it is easy to sway from your plan when your routine is broken. i find it much easier in the week when i am at work - weekends are harder by far

I've found the holidays really hard too. I took my son out of nursery as he starts school in September, so it seemed crazy that I was off and he still went to nursery, but it's hard to stick to plan and not graze on all the nice things he has!!!
i have lost but not much, and have weigh in tonight after a McDonald's on Tuesday so I expect to have put on (quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a mcflurry so I deserve to - but I have been good the rest of the week :-/. )

I know I will be more focused once I get back to work on Monday, and have less time to eat and graze :) I will however have to resist the biscuits and cakes in the department office, and the donuts on Fridays in the staff room :-/

Back