• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All I drink is Chocolate shakes...

hey i only get choc and vanilla. tried the soup, liked it , tried it again hated it. as for strawberry, i was on sf before this and i think i overdid the strawberry shakes so cant drink them anymore. so i have a total of only 399 shakes to go till i finish lol!..x

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
S: 12st9lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st4lb(18.08%)
I prefer mostly chocolate too.

Occasionally have a strawberry one, and I'm not all that keen on the vanilla tbh, it doesn't seem to 'mix' properly and I end up with bubbles of powder (even though I mix them up all the same, with ice, in a blender)

G: 11st7lb
Choc is my fave too - think it tastes like cookie dough. Im not so keen on soups and strawberry but mostly because thats all the chemist had in my first week. Luckily my friend swapped a few with me or Im not sure I would have lasted!

xx

when I was on LT last year, I had to hold my nose whilst drinking the chicken soup, its blimmin awful!!!

21 chocolate a week here too! When i first did this used to keep my choc shakes for "treats" but in fairness this is hard enough as it is so decided to "treat" myself all the time! lol :)

Roddy

S: 19st1lb C: 17st0lb G: 16st7lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.86%)
I ONLY HAVE CHOCOLATE TOOOOO! its the best one, went threw a stage of buyin chicken but the novelty soon wore off :S

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)
When I was on Lt I only had Chocolate, i'm upset the Exante Chocolates suck, I may make my mum trade :D

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Last year on LT I had a mix of Chocolate and Strawberry but I'm thinking this year I'm gonna stick to the Chocolates :) they were definately my fave

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
All chocolate here, i don't mind the other 2 flavours but i found myself not really wanting the shake when it wasn't chocolate so have choc all the time now.

I also only have choc, used to have strawberry but they turn me now. As for the soup and flapjacks they are awful

fun1uk

S: 18st11lb G: 10st0lb
All choc here too.Did used to have the others but that soon worn off lol choc just tastes so yummy when its really cold....kinda like a mcdonalds lol or so i tell myself lol
xxx

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
All choc here too.Did used to have the others but that soon worn off lol choc just tastes so yummy when its really cold....kinda like a mcdonalds lol or so i tell myself lol
xxx
Aye tis true! When the chocolate shakes are ice cold, they really do taste amazing, like a real milkshake :D

Kate08

S: 22st1.5lb C: 22st1.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I vary it, that way I feel like I'm still having 'food' without it being boring having the same thing as I get bored easily.

I normally have a Strawberry shake in the morning sometimes vary this though with a Vanilla one, then make a Chocolate Mousse for lunch and drink that with 450ml of water, dinner I have the Chicken Soup.

Next week though I'll start having the flapjacks a few times a week for lunch. :)

Sheep

on the up lol
WAS a soup lover, this time round i cant stand it, lol or the other 2 , All i drink is the choc , fingers crossed i not go off that either lols :)

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
got 14 strawberry today will drink them in till am sick of em then the same with the chocolate ones ,makes me sick if i mix them.