All I drink is Chocolate shakes...

hey i only get choc and vanilla. tried the soup, liked it , tried it again hated it. as for strawberry, i was on sf before this and i think i overdid the strawberry shakes so cant drink them anymore. so i have a total of only 399 shakes to go till i finish lol!..x

I prefer mostly chocolate too.

Occasionally have a strawberry one, and I'm not all that keen on the vanilla tbh, it doesn't seem to 'mix' properly and I end up with bubbles of powder (even though I mix them up all the same, with ice, in a blender)

Choc is my fave too - think it tastes like cookie dough. Im not so keen on soups and strawberry but mostly because thats all the chemist had in my first week. Luckily my friend swapped a few with me or Im not sure I would have lasted!

xx

21 chocolate a week here too! When i first did this used to keep my choc shakes for "treats" but in fairness this is hard enough as it is so decided to "treat" myself all the time! lol :)

I tend to have 14 chocolate and 7 strawberry .. I am trying to get used to the soup to try and warm up a bit .. and find if i make it with 450 mls of water and have it very hot .. its ok .. although prefer the choc shakes :)

I ONLY HAVE CHOCOLATE TOOOOO! its the best one, went threw a stage of buyin chicken but the novelty soon wore off :S

When I was on Lt I only had Chocolate, i'm upset the Exante Chocolates suck, I may make my mum trade :D

Last year on LT I had a mix of Chocolate and Strawberry but I'm thinking this year I'm gonna stick to the Chocolates :) they were definately my fave

All chocolate here, i don't mind the other 2 flavours but i found myself not really wanting the shake when it wasn't chocolate so have choc all the time now.

I also only have choc, used to have strawberry but they turn me now. As for the soup and flapjacks they are awful

All choc here too.Did used to have the others but that soon worn off lol choc just tastes so yummy when its really cold....kinda like a mcdonalds lol or so i tell myself lol
xxx

All choc here too.Did used to have the others but that soon worn off lol choc just tastes so yummy when its really cold....kinda like a mcdonalds lol or so i tell myself lol
xxx

Aye tis true! When the chocolate shakes are ice cold, they really do taste amazing, like a real milkshake :D

I vary it, that way I feel like I'm still having 'food' without it being boring having the same thing as I get bored easily.

I normally have a Strawberry shake in the morning sometimes vary this though with a Vanilla one, then make a Chocolate Mousse for lunch and drink that with 450ml of water, dinner I have the Chicken Soup.

Next week though I'll start having the flapjacks a few times a week for lunch. :)

WAS a soup lover, this time round i cant stand it, lol or the other 2 , All i drink is the choc , fingers crossed i not go off that either lols :)

got 14 strawberry today will drink them in till am sick of em then the same with the chocolate ones ,makes me sick if i mix them.

Back