all inclusive holidays.......dont do it!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 19 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi all,
    At the moment i am in Lanzarote but i've had to come on line to confess about my eating!!
    We're all inclusive so its 3 buffet meals a day and free local drinks! I have absolutely stuffed everyday. I've been having loads of salads, staying away from the carbs as much as poss but i'm having second helpings every meal.
    Its ridiculous! I'm now not wanting to look at food but still i'm just about first in the queue.
    Ah well. Home on Thursday and hopefully straight into some CD, i feel really bloated. Hey ho, we're having a good time and the weathers been pretty good in fact its about 80 degrees and little clouds so if you dont mind i'm away back to my sunbed!!! hee hee.
    Good dieting to you all and i feel a bit better being back on site.:wavey:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Awww - hope you are having a good time!! I had an all inclusive hol and decided to come off the diet and enjoy it, then get back on - which I did, so don't worry, you can lose any weight you've put on so just enjoy it x
  4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Have a great holiday, don't beat yourself up the weight will come off again. Happy sunbathing :D
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

enjoy the rest of your holiday hun.xx
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

have a fab time babes :p i'm at work. i'll swap if you like??

abz xx
  7. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    You'll get back on the plan. Just enjoy your hols & the food & worry about it upon your return. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.