All joined up again...

Thats me a fully fledged sw member once again :)

I done it online last time so this is was my first time actually attending the group buy wow the support that is there is amazing!

Hi, Well done for joining! I am also thinking of rejoining as last joined about 4 years ago. Are there any changes to plan recently? I have been trying to do it by myself but think that a class will give me more support and I am more likely to stick to it. Good Luck and look forward to hearing how you get along. x

Good luck !

welcome Gabywilson.

:welcome:

Hi Gaby, well done mate, you have made the right choice groups are great things to get involved with, I couldn't do this without mine now, good luck and keep letting us know how it's going ;)

Thats me a fully fledged sw member once again :)

I done it online last time so this is was my first time actually attending the group buy wow the support that is there is amazing![/
Hello and welcome to minimims, Yes I have agree the support in group is very important, even though i'm target now I still weigh one week/forghtnight to keep true and stop myself from gaining the weight AGAIN lol X

Hi, Well done for joining! I am also thinking of rejoining as last joined about 4 years ago. Are there any changes to plan recently? I have been trying to do it by myself but think that a class will give me more support and I am more likely to stick to it. Good Luck and look forward to hearing how you get along. x

Hi I joined again last week after being solo for 8 years or so! Loved being able to buy the hifi bars again, how I've missed them! yes I was quite surprised by the changes I usually bought an up to date food directory etc from ebay and use this site but it has most definately made me think about what I'm eating and how that will affect my weigh in, I wish I had joined again a long time ago... I don't have much to lose so once I reach target (7lb) I can be a free maintainer ;)

Back