1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

All lighter life restarters and new starter

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by vickiabd, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. vickiabd

vickiabd Well-Known Member

What day .. week are you on, am on day 4 and its getting easier..x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

Hey Vicki, today its my 6 weeks Anniversary on LL restart, have so far lost 2 st 2 lbs. it is still tough for me, some days im fine, others i get down, but just keep telling myself that it is only for a short period of my life.

I need to lose another appro 12lbs before i can start the next stage if I want of LLL. I am thinking about that. good luck hun xx

4. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

I'm on wk 4 and i am also struggling.
    I had a great start losing 12lbs in my first week, followed by 4, then fell very ill and had to come off the program (GP's advice) and this week i have sadly lapsed (don't wanna talk about it ;) lol) so i am really scared of my weigh in on Monday as it's also TOTM for me :(.
    I have to say, i find it so much more difficult this time round.
    When i did LL a few years ago and i never lapsed once!!!
    I hope i'll manage to pick myself up from this and get the focus and determination back soon!!!

5. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

I am on day 5 and messed up today had two sausages at a bbq no idea why as i wasnt hungry! oh well least i didnt have them with bread! weigh in tommorrow looking forward to seeing how ive done. good luck everyone :D