All New No More Monster Munching

Well the night before weigh in and I have had a leave of my senses. Have done so well but got a feeling I've blown it. Oh well, will see how I get on in the morning.

Not sure how that has happened, but I've lost 1lb this week, which I am delighted with. I know it's not the biggest loss, but i'm really happy with considering the wedding, the fact I let myself down last night and all in all, went over my pro points by quite a big amount.

I'm now mega motivated to get to 17st Something. I have 4 weeks til my holiday, and a completely free diary for 4 weeks. I know it's going to be a tough ask, but I'm confident I can do it. Watch this space.

Congratulations! Every pound off is a pound in the right direction. I'm sure you can achieve your new goal with a freer diary. It's being out and about that makes it so much harder I think! You can do it :D

Completely agree with that! And thanks for the luck. Had a great, healthy day today, and bought some new cycling gear, apparently August is going to be scorchio so looking forward to being out on the bike.

Well, the weekend has been succesfully navigated with 2 weeklies/APs to spare! I am pretty comfortable staying in my points monday to friday so am hoping for a half decent loss this week. We had an awesome Byron Burger today for the first time, 30 points, but worth it.

I will be cycling in to work most of the week this week and the Mrs and my son are visiting her folks tomorrow so I will make use of the free time and add on a few extra miles on the way home and hope to get about 20 miles in tomorrow.

Hi, here to follow.

Well done on your losses so far, you sound very motivated. My husband started ww with me back in February and has lost a stone and a half. It's a great plan and we usually save our weeklies for the weekends so we can have a glass or two of vino ;)

The amount of exercise you are doing is bound to help. I love cycling and went for a two hour ride yesterday, hoping the weather behaves later so we can go again.

Good luck for reaching your goal for your hols!

Hey how's your day been. You're doing great x

Hi guys, thanks for the messages.

Well, it's weigh in day tomorrow and I've gone 12 points over this week. I've done lots of exercise and on Tuesday I even did a 2 mile run at lunch tiime at work. I'm sort of hoping it's going to be a bigg-ish loss tomorrow but we will have to see. Just 3 weeks 'til my holiday which has come round so quickly.

I've actually had a couple of comments about my weight recently too, a couple of people have said I was looking trimmer. Not sure I believe them though!

Well, I must say, I'm slightly gutted this morning. Stepped on the scales and it's *just* a 1lb loss. I know a loss is a loss but I haven't had a drop of alochol this week and done lots of exercise. Saying that, I did go over my weeklies by 12, but I went over by 80 (!) last week due to the wedding and lost the same amount. I guess I was hoping the exercise would have more of an effect than it had. I think I'm more peed off as I had a mid week weigh on Monday and had was 18st 6lb, 3lb less than my weigh in today.

So, moving forward, I think I am going to try to NOT use my weeklies this week. It's just 3 weeks to the holiday and I have 9 lbs to lose if I am to hit my target, so something drastic needs to happen. :(

A pound off is still great! Maybe try not using weeklies unless you have to? Seems to work for me anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You're doing fantastic! Well done on your 1lb loss, your weight is definitely going in the right direction :) x

Really pissed off with myself so coming clean on here ... I've had a terrible two days food wise, I've eaten such a huge amount of crap it's ridiculous and am ashamed of myself. No idea where it came from. Struggling to pick myself back up anf focus for the next couple of weeks before holiday. :(

Well done for sharing on here, half the battle is admitting you've had a blip, we're all here to support you, you'vejust got to try and put it behind you and carry on which I know you can do.

I've just been through something similar, just couldn't fill myself up - no idea why, put 2.5lb on last week and lost it again this week.

Good luck for the coming week and we're here if you need us xx

Thanks very much, but honestly, I've had so much crap that I don't think I can pull it back. It started when a colleague bought me a pork pie on friday lunch time, I didn't ask for one, and he had no idea I was dieting, and it was such a nice gesture that I just ate it and then, after that, I basically thought 'f*ck it'.

You can do this! So you've fallen off the wagon, it happens to us all. The most important thing is getting back on, even if you've had a gain. In the long term we're all going to have weeks where we eat whatever, the difference is that we choose to carry on. You can do this!

Thanks for the posts guys. Well, it's been a week of debauchery pretty much. But, with just 10 days left until my holiday, starting now, I'm going to try to recover from this disaster.

I will jump on the scales tomorrow morning and see what the damage is - it's definitely not going to be pretty. But, I'm ready to blitz it for the next 10 days and see where I can get to - tons of exercise, very healthy eating (going to make some smoothies) and lots of positive thinking.

So, the scales said ..... 19st 0lbs.

:break_diet:

Lets see where we can get to...

Breaking from the norm and weighing myself every day. 18st 13lbs this morning.

Back