All seems to be falling into place

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by everchangingme, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Well I am now on day 5 and although I have been struggling the last few days i finally feel like it may all be falling into place. The water is second nature now and i am gulping about 3.5/4.5ltrs a day. My main problem I have to admit is having all three packs as after all the fluids throughout the day I just look at a shake and think omg another glass of fluid so I have started looking at the recipies and whilst they arent necessarily something i would go and buy i have to admit having muffins / buscuits is an easier way of getting the packs down.

I also have give in to mix a moose, i know it is not necessarily allowed in the first few weeks but whatever a girl has to do to get through a girls gotta do also have some chicken in the fridge at the ready incase I need something food based. TOTM so my hormones are pretty much taking over. I just have to wait for my first weigh in saturday to see iff the results are as good as i hope. Wish me luck !!!!:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I had my bars from Day 4 of week one and its not affected me hun.... I am quite lucky, I split make 1st pack and have choc lattes, then just concentrate on my water after that - for some reason packs make me thirsty?????????

Before my soup, I have at least half litre of sparkling water and another half with my soup, I then have a bowl of soup after 6pm and a bar from 8pm onwards -with a huge pint of black T, then the food pack part of the day is over.

Well the day is basically over then:p:p:p
  4. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I've tried the muffins which for some reason come out rubbish in my microwave???? I've tried the fudge but a full pack is way too much - try it with just a half a choc pack. I have a soup at work around lunchtime then phsyllium husk porridge every day for tea at around 4-5pm. I split my soup for supper at around 8pm and have half as soup and the other half as a poppadom type thing in the microwave. I have an occassional bar as a treat in place of the evening soup which I cut up into 16 squares and have with a big mug of black coffee.
    I have never yet tried a tetra or mix a mousse but I 've bought some so will try it this week. I also bought some veg bouillon from my CDC and have had a cup of that for the past 2 days - I think it's really nice and a change from black coffee or water.

I think you just have to keep experimenting with the recipies until you find something you like.
    Keep up the good work.
  5. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    muffins?! How can there be muffins on the diet? Am i missing something?xxx
  6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

There's a thread at the top RECIPES......
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sometimes i find it hard to get the 3rd shake into me but i know we must have all 3. Best of luck with your weigh in im sure you will do fab :)
  8. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :D at fatpig13...yes, I went crazy when I thought I could have muffins on this diet, too!
  9. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Get some bars next time you see your counsellor. Mine let me have them from day 1 which I found an absolute Godsend and I have 1 everyday and 2 shakes.

There is no need to struggle with getting shakes down your neck as you are only having the 2. All this stuff about waiting till week 3 to have bars is nonsense. The weight will still come off, you'll still be in ketosis, and you'll not feel nearly so deprived.

Best of luck for your 1st weigh in.:)
  10. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Thanks for the advice girls!!! I guess ill just have to have the bars tomorrow when i see mt CDC. I love the bars !! Probably just feeling sorry for myself, woooo is me and all that I hate TOTM perhaps it was the wrong week to start with my hormones taking over!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.