All started by helping my partner.. And now I'm over a stone a bit lighter

Chef Loz

So my partner started back on sw diet to support him I stopped eating crisp cakes sweets and chocolate and helped by cooking sw meals
I'm a over stone lighter and loving it!
But I'm so Hungary all the time!!!

Thats great, so do you follow the plan fully now as well? Which do you follow red green or extra easy?

Last edited:
Chef Loz said:
So my partner started back on sw diet to support him I stopped eating crisp cakes sweets and chocolate and helped by cooking sw meals
I'm a over stone lighter and loving it!
But I'm so Hungary all the time!!!

Well done for supporting and losing weight! If you are following sw you should never be hungry :( there is so much free food available. Have a look at the recipe section-there are loads of yummy recipes on there :)

My wife did the same, supported me by stopping buying and eating junk food and she has lost 26lb and is now lighter than our wedding day lol

Thats so great isnt it. I think sw can fit into everyday life for everyone its that simple.
My husband has the same main meals as me (seen as I cook everything lol) and has lost 7lb since I started sw-he was at the upper end of 'healthy weight' so didnt need to but feels much better for it. He hasnt changed anything else at all, still has chocolate, the odd mcd's etc, but simpy by changing his main meal he's lost a few pounds!

Back