all that hard work

amethyst

Banned
and on day 17 i had a kebab... woke up day 18 weighed and i had gained 6 pounds... so day 18 i had a chineze day 19 woke up and i still weighed the same as day 18.... sorry to confuse you..

but now i ve learnt... and now on day 20 i am back on track... cus i am so so tired from those carbs.. and i get weighed tommorrow day 21

so fingers crossed sts or better ...

urghhhh I could sleep for a week i feel so sluggish and tired...

rant over

hope your all doing well....

hope things go well for you from now on
chalk it up to experience and move on

I agree with Claire Hun. Put it behind you and look forward.

I have done this so many times, that I have lost count, but I persevere and keep at it...that's the best I can do!!

Good luck at weigh in!

its so hard to keep on it i know! some people are made for ss and some aren't i did it for 2wks and now im going over to 790 i just need to eat with my family in the evenings and think im more likely to last it out if i can have food.

See you could see this as a positive - you now have an expreience of a negative feeling after your kebab (not just guilt) So this will probably train your body not to crave it?

Maybe....?

the apparent quick weight gain was the glycogen and its water but can imagine how that would mess with your head

We all have the odd slip.

It happened. Its over. And you've dealt with it. You're back on track girl thats the important thing.

Back