All the Goodstuff

Morning lovely ladies!

Having this mahoosive breakfast before I go and spend the day with my parents. Gang to take lentil salad for my lunch so I am not tempted but the junk they always have in. This has been where I go o ff track before as they literally have sweets and chocolate everywhere. Must be strong.

Breakfast is my homemade granola - hex B with fresh strawberries and ff Greek yoghurt. So filling and totally delicious.

Wow that granola really does look gorgeous. Must look back and get your recipe to have a go. Be strong at your parents x

Dinner tonight will be cowboy stew and macaroni cheese from the latest magazine. Have managed to stay on plan at my Parent's so feel proud of myself for that.

Exploring feeling hungry and being ok with it. I actually fear hunger if I am honest. It makes me feel pretty anxious. Need to learn it won't kill me if I am hungry for an hour or too!

Dinner tonight will be cowboy stew and macaroni cheese from the latest magazine. Have managed to stay on plan at my Parent's so feel proud of myself for that.

Exploring feeling hungry and being ok with it. I actually fear hunger if I am honest. It makes me feel pretty anxious. Need to learn it won't kill me if I am hungry for an hour or too!

What is cowboy stew? Am waiting for the new magazine to come onto my online subscription. Well done for staying on plan so difficult with all the temptation around this weekend. I've opened all the kids eggs and put them away in the treat bag so that they are out if sight, out if mind lol.

Im exactly the same hun. Well done for staying on plan at your parents x

What is cowboy stew? Am waiting for the new magazine to come onto my online subscription. Well done for staying on plan so difficult with all the temptation around this weekend. I've opened all the kids eggs and put them away in the treat bag so that they are out if sight, out if mind lol.

It looks like a chilli but with potatoes and carrots in it and baked beans instead of kidney beans. It is puttering away on the stove now so will see how it tastes. I have tweaked the recipe and added some paprika and a spoonful of jerk seasoning as I am a spice lover and find the magazine recipes sometimes need a little love to pep them up a bit. I have left out the potatoes this time as am doing pasta on the side - I most look forward to the macaroni cheese - it is made with yoghurt - not tried it before but I really hope it is ok as mac cheese is one of my faves. Fingers crossed.

It looks like a chilli but with potatoes and carrots in it and baked beans instead of kidney beans. It is puttering away on the stove now so will see how it tastes. I have tweaked the recipe and added some paprika and a spoonful of jerk seasoning as I am a spice lover and find the magazine recipes sometimes need a little love to pep them up a bit. I have left out the potatoes this time as am doing pasta on the side - I most look forward to the macaroni cheese - it is made with yoghurt - not tried it before but I really hope it is ok as mac cheese is one of my faves. Fingers crossed.

Sounds nice :) I've done a sw version of macaroni cheese before which was nice, was a long time ago tho!! Really easy too :) x

Mac cheese was dry but delicious. Cowboy stew was ok - 7 out of 10 needed more chilli. Will freeze the rest in batches as will make a good base for cottage pies I can take for lunches.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    774.3 KB · Views: 38
Couldn't sleep last night so had a mega lie in today.

Granola for breakfast again. 1/2 syns for milk in coffee.

Doing roast lamb, roast potatoes, spiced red cabbage, roast carrots and parsnips and runner beans for lunch.

Hopefully will e so full from that dinner won't be needed but will be left over cowboy stew if I am hungry again.

Attachments

• image-764681332.jpg
    image-764681332.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 29
Roast lamb sounds lovely, I haven't had lamb in ages!
its amazing how filling a plate of roast dinner can be though! I needed to sit on the couch for a good hour yesterday before I could be bothered with dishes. Hope you have a good day x

Couldn't sleep last night so had a mega lie in today.

Granola for breakfast again. 1/2 syns for milk in coffee.

Doing roast lamb, roast potatoes, spiced red cabbage, roast carrots and parsnips and runner beans for lunch.

Hopefully will e so full from that dinner won't be needed but will be left over cowboy stew if I am hungry again.

meal plan sounds yummy (as ever)
Not the lamb tho .......I won't have it in the house cos I'm scared of sheep :eek: xx

Not the lamb tho .......I won't have it in the house cos I'm scared of sheep :eek: xx

Hehe. I don't do lamb either. It's the smell when it's cooking :9529:

Ha! Fair enough. Roast lamb is amazing. I know what you mean about the smell when it is cooking - it is pretty strong. Doesn't put me off though. Can't wait to scoff it all! Still really full from breakfast so will be a while before we eat.

Ha! Fair enough. Roast lamb is amazing. I know what you mean about the smell when it is cooking - it is pretty strong. Doesn't put me off though. Can't wait to scoff it all! Still really full from breakfast so will be a while before we eat.

All this talk of roast dinners.....I just had to go down to sainsburys & get a chicken with some lovely cabbage, carrots, parsnips & cauli,:)

My OH is not a big lover of roast dinners but I lurrrrve em so I WIN TODAY :D My planned red day is now EE so I can have some lovely SW roasties too - I will probably need rolling onto the sofa when I've scoffed all that lot :eek:

All this talk of roast dinners.....I just had to go down to sainsburys & get a chicken with some lovely cabbage, carrots, parsnips & cauli,:)

My OH is not a big lover of roast dinners but I lurrrrve em so I WIN TODAY :D My planned red day is now EE so I can have some lovely SW roasties too - I will probably need rolling onto the sofa when I've scoffed all that lot :eek:

Sounds like a plan!

Dinner. Scoffed. Was Bloody lovely!

Attachments

• image-1432202379.jpg
    image-1432202379.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 31
Quick food count:

Granola and strawbs and yoghurt hexb

Apple and grapes

3 Finn crisps with 1 tbs of lf garlic and herb cream cheese. 5 syns

Roast dinner - lamb cooked with olives, anchovies and rosemary a la Nigella, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, parsnips, left over mac cheese (hex a) with gravy. Counting 5 syns as had meat juices and sherry in it.

10 syns for today.

Will have some more yoghurt later if I need it but doubt I will after that on-plan, feeding frenzy of a roast dinner!

Quick food count:

Granola and strawbs and yoghurt hexb

Apple and grapes

3 Finn crisps with 1 tbs of lf garlic and herb cream cheese. 5 syns

Roast dinner - lamb cooked with olives, anchovies and rosemary a la Nigella, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, parsnips, left over mac cheese (hex a) with gravy. Counting 5 syns as had meat juices and sherry in it.

10 syns for today.

Will have some more yoghurt later if I need it but doubt I will after that on-plan, feeding frenzy of a roast dinner!

Sounds like you've had a fab day lady! Well done xxx

Your dinner looks yummy. I'll have to try the macs and cheese from the mag. It's not of my favourite meals.

The recipe in this month's magazine is the best I have tried (better than making the white sauce in the book of sauces ACK :9529:) but if you don't really like mac cheese then I probably wouldn't bother.

Food today:

Granola, Strawbs, yoghurt - Hex B

Lunch - Lentil salad with Roast chicken and an apple - 2 1/2 syns for oil and salad cream

Dinner - leftover roast lamb, potato, cabbage and gravy - 3 syns

Snacks - velvet crunch and a freddo - 10 syns - only having these if I need them - am back in the office again today so we shall see!

Last edited:
have eaten my velvet crunch - Yummy not tried them before and only 4 syns.

and my Freddo - 5 syns as it turned out.

So syns today - 12 including milk from my tea this morning going to have mint sauce instead of gravy tonight as it is free.

I am going to use my HEX A on babybels to counteract the sugar I just had!
Being chained to a desk all day is SOOOO boring/tiring etc that I am definitely going to hvae to allow for these treats or I will finally go off my rocker....:wave_cry:

Last edited:
Back