All the Goodstuff

Tescos. Yeah - annoyingly they don't seem to sell it everywhere. It's the concentrated Fresh Garden mint one. Comes in the same type of jar as the other one.
I think I also read that there is an M and S one that is free too. But you would need to check that!

Tescos. Yeah - annoyingly they don't seem to sell it everywhere. It's the concentrated Fresh Garden mint one. Comes in the same type of jar as the other one.
I think I also read that there is an M and S one that is free too. But you would need to check that!

Love mint sauce!! Am doing roast chicken tomorrow :) x

Thanks chick, my nearest Tescos is a massive trip away, but I do need some ww pittas too so I will have to arrange to go. might try looking into the M&s one too tho as there is one of those practically on my doorstep x

SO food for today looks like:

HEX B - Granola - 100ml Skimmed milk - 2.5 Syns

Mango

Lunch - Sushi and Edamame Beans - 2.5 syns

Dinner - going out with my parents in law for a pub dinner at our local pub - the food there is sensational so I will have a look at the menu and see what is the lowest syn option! I feel a flexi syn session coming on.

SO food for today looks like:

HEX B - Granola - 100ml Skimmed milk - 2.5 Syns

Mango

Lunch - Sushi and Edamame Beans - 2.5 syns

Dinner - going out with my parents in law for a pub dinner at our local pub - the food there is sensational so I will have a look at the menu and see what is the lowest syn option! I feel a flexi syn session coming on.

What did you go for at the pub? I have exactly the same with the in-laws on Saturday, thinking I am going to have to go for something fishy and perhaps scallops to start with - last thing I want to do on my first week is go over my syns!

It is tonight so still deciding. here is the menu: http://www.thequeenadelaidew12.co.uk/wp-content/files_mf/1362408166Dinner28.02.13.pdf

The food in there is amazing and we only eat there every once in a while as it is quite expensive, so I want to have something that still feels like a treat but that isn't as syn worthy as the burger and chips!

I think maybe the chicken pie (as it only has a pastry top) or the meatloaf might be ok. What do you think?

On another note. SNOW! AGAIN. I am SO over it. SPRING YOU ARE TO COME OUT RIGHT NOW AND STOP BEING LAZY! FFS!

It is tonight so still deciding. here is the menu: http://www.thequeenadelaidew12.co.uk/wp-content/files_mf/1362408166Dinner28.02.13.pdf

The food in there is amazing and we only eat there every once in a while as it is quite expensive, so I want to have something that still feels like a treat but that isn't as syn worthy as the burger and chips!

I think maybe the chicken pie (as it only has a pastry top) or the meatloaf might be ok. What do you think?

Ooooh yeahthe pie sounds good, you could always take off the pastry :( however the meatloaf also looks good xxx

Ooooh yeahthe pie sounds good, you could always take off the pastry :( however the meatloaf also looks good xxx

Nope I can resist chips or resist pastry but not both! x

Have whichever you feel like, its only one night after all, flexi syn or make up the syns in the week, but i'd have whatever you feel like having if its a rare treat :)

Nope I can resist chips or resist pastry but not both! x

I reckon i could resist the pastry but not the chips, for some reason i am craving chips at the moment. Ive told myself, a loss this week lady and you can have those chips! :) motivation of sorts i suppose!!! x

I reckon i could resist the pastry but not the chips, for some reason i am craving chips at the moment. Ive told myself, a loss this week lady and you can have those chips! :) motivation of sorts i suppose!!! x

Have slimming world chips! x

Wow, that menu is awesome. I would go for carrot and corriander (no roll mind!) soup, and steak and salad without the chips, or the burger without the bun - with or without chips depending on the number of syns you are prepared to sacrifice. And coffee for dessert - are you a pudding person?

I am so a pudding person but that is out as I cannot be trusted at the moment!

I wouldn't have a starter as I can't eat that much in one go - I am more of a 'grazer'. I also roasted and ate a small sheep over Easter so have had enough red meat for a while. I think I will go for mussels and chips I have 10 syns left today and around 20 from earlier in the week so can 'afford' it.

I am so a pudding person but that is out as I cannot be trusted at the moment!

I wouldn't have a starter as I can't eat that much in one go - I am more of a 'grazer'. I also roasted and ate a small sheep over Easter so have had enough red meat for a while. I think I will go for mussels and chips I have 10 syns left today and around 20 from earlier in the week so can 'afford' it.

I'm such a pudding person - I usually look at the pudding menu first then see what I can have from the mains that fits around it :eek: what a saddo eh!

I'm such a pudding person - I usually look at the pudding menu first then see what I can have from the mains that fits around it :eek: what a saddo eh!

Given the choice I would just have two puddings I reckon, instead of a main then pudding!

I know what you mean when you get a craving for something specific! I am craving sausages at the moment. Going to order some from Joe's.

I know what you mean when you get a craving for something specific! I am craving sausages at the moment. Going to order some from Joe's.

are joes sausages free again? I remember when I went to class (was last year tho) consultant gave us info that they no longer had the SW certificate for being free ?

Back