All the Goodstuff

Yes - I just checked by adding all the nutrional info from the Joe's website into the syns calculator and it came up as free on red or extra easy. x

oooh whats joes? xxx

They do syn free sausages and burgers. Not fussed about the burgers as I can make them myself but sausages....:drool:

They do syn free sausages and burgers. Not fussed about the burgers as I can make them myself but sausages....:drool:
o

ooh that sounds good! where do i get these?!?! xx

I lost 5.5 lbs! Yay! I had a lovely meal - went for mussels and chips but the starter size portions, i did have a sticky toffee pudding with custard but no booze. Not too bad considering. Am off work tomorrow so will be straight back on track.

I lost 5.5 lbs! Yay! I had a lovely meal - went for mussels and chips but the starter size portions, i did have a sticky toffee pudding with custard but no booze. Not too bad considering. Am off work tomorrow so will be straight back on track.

Wowsers laydee. Wow! So so so chuffed for you. Well done! Xxxx

Bloody hell well done. That's a fab result!!! X

Thanks girls, I do lose well when I stick to it! Hoping for 2.5 off this week to really get me back on track. Going to have a low syn day today. X

Food today:

toast and jam - hex b and 2 syns.

a pear

superfree soup and 4 Finn crisp spread with a hex a of LF garlic and herb Philly. (4 syns)

a pear

Sweet and sour chicken out of the Asia cookbook. 2 syns

Last edited:
Morning all, sun is shining at last!

Just had granola hex b and hex a for breakfast, going to have some fruit and yoghurt in a minute too.

lunch is super speed soup again. Not sure what dinner will be yet.

Hope you are all getting on ok.

Food today is looking like:

hex b granola and 1/2 hex a of milk

strawberries and yog - 2.5 syns honey

super speed soup and 4 Finn crisp (4 syns)

dinner is going to be nigella's praised chicken, served with ride and runner beans. Yum.

So time to fess up! Ended up going out for a lovely three course dinner last night so had about 60 syns. Ouch. It was delicious though - our local Tunisian restaurant, I had grilled sword fish with rice and salad for a main course which was almost on plan but I did have some home made bread and a starter and pudding and a glass of wine.

Today will be low syn to accommodate the meal out but I still feel in control of my eating which is a nice feeling.

Tomorrow I start back at British Military Fitness - am dreading it and excited about it in equal measure. It is going to be exhausting to the point I shall almost throw up, but equally I know I will burn loads of calories so it will be worth it. I am rubbish at exercising on my own - I really need the encouragement of the group. Will be good to get back into it - I stopped in November as dancing about in the pitch black and freezing cold was so fun at all. Now it is light out in the evenings I will be ok.

Back