all this yummy food

lucysmommy

Gold Member
all the recipes in the new magazine look so good

i am currently making the chicken noodle soup and it smells devine:D

and tonight i am making chicken with herbs and smash - goujon type thingys with a mccain baked potato

would have been wedges but my sainsburys and morrisons were out of baking potatoes :eek:

all this heat - everyone wanting baked potatoes lol

ahh well i will take my micro one for 1 syns.

anyone else tried any of the other recipes from the magazine? x

The burgers with chilli kidney beans in are soooooo tasty, a really yummy variation on a regular beef burger.

Haven't tried anything else yet, but have a few things planned!

The baked potatoes will be for barbecues lol

Can I ask how you make the goujons and how they turn out? Very intrigued!! Would be lovely with slimming world chips and salad!

yeah of course this is my first time making them - using chicken mini fillets, smash, egg and schwartz chicken blend of herbs and spices - going to dip the chicken in the egg and then into the smash and herb mix and spray with fry light then chuck them in the oven for 20-25mins at 200 x

yeah of course this is my first time making them - using chicken mini fillets, smash, egg and schwartz chicken blend of herbs and spices - going to dip the chicken in the egg and then into the smash and herb mix and spray with fry light then chuck them in the oven for 20-25mins at 200 x

Is the smash made up when you do it so do you make the smash up and mix the herbs in. I'm gonna make these they sound nice!!

Is the smash made up when you do it so do you make the smash up and mix the herbs in. I'm gonna make these they sound nice!!

no its the powder i rolled mines in - they were amazing - mu daughter loved them as well - can tell these will be a favourite
x

The recipes are really good!! We had the chicken strips and wedges on Saturday and had mushroom stroganoff tonight :)

Can you taste the smash on the goujons? I made the smash pizza once and couldn't eat it, but this sounds good!

I've tried the smash goujons and they come out just like if you use bread crumbs. Really quick easy tasty recipe :) I always make a quick tomato salsa to go with them mmmmmmm!!!!

Back