All those holiday SWEETS! Oh lord...

jezebell

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I don't really have a plan for how to change my eating habits yet (trying SO hard to avoid the word "diet":sign0137:)
So I'm trying to take a couple "little" steps at first so that when I really get my #@!& together at some point it will be easier, if that makes sense. My first step is certainly to get rid of all that SUGAR :icecream:

I have absolutely no self control when it comes to holiday parties and all those yummy goodies....none. I tell myself "oh, just one won't hurt" but that one always turn into seven. :confused: I might be setting myself up for failure by starting to cut back on sugar NOW, at this time of year, but it really just can't wait any longer, I'm tired of feeling like crap soooo...

to all that chocoholics out there- what works for you, and how have you learned to go about this situation?

PS. My next step will probably be to cut back on alcohol but that will definitely have to wait until after the new year! :party0036:

Hi, it's a bit late now but how did you survive all the chocolate?! That too is my downfall at Christmas, I am a certified chocoholic and if it's here it must be consumed! I have a policy on the run up to Christmas not to buy any chocolate for the cupboards as I know we will get loads as gifts. After taking the tree down I have unboxed all the chocolates we have left and put them in dishes for any visitors to munch on as well as for us to pick at randomly.

Back