• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All those who've moved to CD from LL

The weight loss on both programs is identical.

Mike

Frejja

Silver Member
Hi Peridot

I moved from LL to CD on Sunday, I had done 11 weeks with LL. I've lost 5lbs since my WI on Saturday so it seems ok so far. I'm enjoying the new flavours, tetra paks and bars, as I had about another 10 weeks to go and I couldn't stand any more LL stuff! I felt I had taken all I could from the counselling part and maintenance :) on CD seems very similar to how Route to Mgmt in LL is laid out. However, before making the change, I did a 'crooked thinking' exercise from the management book just to check I wasn't acting on a wrong 'hot thought!'. If you do move, don't have a gap in between, stay in ketosis and continue with abstinence. I don't see this as stopping and starting but a continuation with nicer packs! My understanding is that LL is based on Cambridge anyway, with the CBT etc added on.
Anyway whatever you do good luck!
F

I'm going on holiday as soon as I finish 100 days and I do intend to eat (sensibly, healthily and in moderation). Then get back on to abstinence when I return. I lose very slowly so reckon I'll be on until at least February/March (not Christmas Day though!;)).

I do think new packs on CD will revitalise me a little - I really only like the banana LL pack although I can cope with all of them in some form except Vegetable, Caramel, Raspberry and the bars.

And the counselling on LL has been lack-lustre to say the least so I feel as if I'm paying for something I'm not really getting. And I can't afford to keep paying out!

Hi, i didn't even make the 100 days as I was unhappy with the counsellor and the whole group thing, not really my cup of tea. I also found the cost to be a bit much for what I was getting out of it. I've now switched and love doing CD. the shakes are much nicer and the bars are like heaven after those LL ones :) My loses have been great on CD so i can't see any difference from LL (apart from the shakes tasting nicer and CD is cheaper! more money left to spend on me!!) good luck with whatever you decide x.