All you people!

Hiya, funny i noticed that too! Its always good to have a reply to a thread, its a boost and you suddenly dont seem so alone x

Hello there I have been spying but am coming in from the cold. Have read thousands of threads and made about 4 comments. Will try harder

Also, a lot of the views are from people who haven't signed up to the site x

I been AWOL had no internet for 4 days
thought i`d lost an arm lol
keep up the good work everyone
we on our way to slimdom
woohoo

kaz x

EEEK caught!

Sorry i read all the posts and dont reply, cos im not doing your vlcd. Just dont want to barge in with any wrong info or advice, sorry lol

OscarsMum said:
I manage to read but then never know if I have

Grrrrr bloody phone!

What I was trying to say is that I am still fairly new so not sure if my advice is any good! But will try harder to respond!

I just run out of time most of the time!

Hi Fat to Fabulous. Yes I've been on Cambridge for a week. Just had first weigh in and lost 8lbs. Very pleased as I had been on a food diet for two weeks before joining and thought I'd lost all the water. Consultant says I should lose a stone in the next four weeks - feel under a bit of pressure. Forum is great as I am obsessed with the diet and have bored everyone I know to death! How's it going?

I got my first weigh in tonight we see! It's good cept I been missing the actual action of putting food in my mouth! But I've done this before plenty of times I know wat Im letting myself in for xx

Back