Alli and CD?

*Tia*

Silver Member
Hi ya.

Not been on 4 a while.Hope everyone is ok. Really struggling... lost 4 stone and now just cant get into it anymore keep lapsing! Just wondering if I did CD 100% and this new alli diet pill whether the weight would come off quicker and boost me? Is anyone taking this pill as well as doing CD?

Hi ya.

Not been on 4 a while.Hope everyone is ok. Really struggling... lost 4 stone and now just cant get into it anymore keep lapsing! Just wondering if I did CD 100% and this new alli diet pill whether the weight would come off quicker and boost me?

Nah. Not only wouldn't it work too well as Cambridge is already low fat, so not much for the Alli to work with, but it can also interfere with some of the fat soluble vitamins that are in the Cambridge products, so you could end up with some nutritional deficiency.

Anyway, I guess the problem is more to do with getting that head in the right zone to stick with the diet, rather than to see if you can get it to come off even faster (remember that the diet alone is the fastest way to lose weight anyway).

Just got to get the head into gear eh :hug99:

Ok that thread has put me off that idea....Thanks!
yeh totally agree that I need to get my head in gear!Im gonna try get my head together and get back on it 100% tomorrow!

It is definately not advisable, I was on Orlistat (same thing as Alli but twice the strength) and was told I would have to come off before I started. Also very nasty side effects with Alli, you really don't want to go there.

Back