alli and w/w

Trendytracz

hey Ive bitten my bullet :( I have lost 4 1/2 stone so far which is great but my body wont do anymore :( :( soo i went and bought alli I hope it helps!

has anyone doing w/w and alli on here any tip or stories would be fab thankyou x

i restarted taking alli, just because im impatient really lol i find it helps :) seriously recommend sticking to the "no more than 15g fat with each meal" otherwise the side effects are definitely not worth it!

If you're sticking to WW it probably won't work as you're on a low fat diet anyway. Even Xenical didn't work for me and it's a lot stronger but my doc said it's because my diet was so low fat there was nothing to work with. I think it's great if you need kept on the straight and narrow. The fear factor is great lol. Don't be too disapointed if you don't see any difference

Yeah my mum said it didnt work (xenical/orlistat) purely for the fact her diet was pretty much 0 fat lol

they should invent a general "calorie blocker" thats not specific to fat lol

yeh that would be great lol I am goning to try them soon i am a bit scared to though lol :)

the bad side effects arent that bad, and i've experienced the REALLLY bad ones whilst experimenting on my self with it.they're just not pleasent, i recommend having some baby wipes/feminine wipes in your handbag as things can get a bit smelly, if you experience the side effects

lol thanks for the tip I just got a image lol I really dont want to see it again lol I will let u's all know how I get on. Ive got them in my kitchen but to scared to start lol I know its mad lol

If you do go over the 15g fat in a meal you'll notice the effects the day after or a couple of days after, its not immediate dont worry and its generally in the morning and then doesnt happen for the rest of the day

These things work (or don't work) differently for different people. Xenical didn't work for me at all no matter what I ate and believe me I pushed them to the max lol. If you do go over the fat allowance be careful til you know how you react to them the side effects if you get them can come on very quickly indeed.

You might find the alli section helpful x

thanks for everyone comments going away for the weekend this week so I will be starting them on Monday Morning :) see how I get on

well i done been on alli for 3 days now and........ I see no change which I see as no news is good news lol. I have been sticking to low fat foods so maybe its cause I havent over done the 15g of fat per meal I cant wait to see next wed w/I results to see if it reflexs :)

i was thinking of starting this myself for a bit of a head start i dont know ?

hey I started them cause I had already lost 4 1/2 stone and my body wasnt shifting anymore.

I think its up to ur self but I will let you know how I get on.

its an expensive tool though lol

yea exactly its the price and if they dont work then, i know its different for everyone, i keep walking by them in the chemist and tempted to get them

keep me updated xx

I started Xenical (the double strength version of Alli froom docs) this week too. I already had them in the cupboard but never really took them because I had some heart problems and have a heart condition now so didn't know if I was allowed them or not. I asked my cardiologist the other week and my GP on MOnday about it and they both said that as I am already losing weight on WW and following a pretty low fat diet the Xenical wouldn't do alot to my weight loss but it could help to keep me on track and as long as I kept losing weight they would both be happy for me to start taking them again. I've to go back to the doc in 12 weeks and she will weight me again to see if it's worthwhile me staying on them. I haven't had any nasty side effects which is the point really as you shouldn't be getting any if you eat the right things, it's only if you eat something you shouldn't that you get the side effects so the doc told me to skip a pill if I know that I will be eating something fatty as a one off say for a special occasion ect.

Even though I know it will be more of a placebo effect with the weight loss it def has helped me with my food choices and staying on track this week so far.

I will keep you posted on my weight loss at my weigh in this Mon night.

yea exactly its the price and if they dont work then, i know its different for everyone, i keep walking by them in the chemist and tempted to get them

keep me updated xx

hey Yeh I will keep u's all up dated this is day 4 and so far so good :)

Tracz x

I started Xenical (the double strength version of Alli froom docs) this week too. I already had them in the cupboard but never really took them because I had some heart problems and have a heart condition now so didn't know if I was allowed them or not. I asked my cardiologist the other week and my GP on MOnday about it and they both said that as I am already losing weight on WW and following a pretty low fat diet the Xenical wouldn't do alot to my weight loss but it could help to keep me on track and as long as I kept losing weight they would both be happy for me to start taking them again. I've to go back to the doc in 12 weeks and she will weight me again to see if it's worthwhile me staying on them. I haven't had any nasty side effects which is the point really as you shouldn't be getting any if you eat the right things, it's only if you eat something you shouldn't that you get the side effects so the doc told me to skip a pill if I know that I will be eating something fatty as a one off say for a special occasion ect.

Even though I know it will be more of a placebo effect with the weight loss it def has helped me with my food choices and staying on track this week so far.

I will keep you posted on my weight loss at my weigh in this Mon night.

yeh that would be great I can wait 2 next wednesday 2 see the effect lol I will keep this thread updated :)

How are you finding it? I'm going to the dr tuesday about WLS, i've been on orlistat before and it was pretty horendous but then i really wasn't sticking to a low fat diet, i wasn't working so i was just eating whatever i fancied, saying that, i did lose weight! Don't no if its worth asking to go back on it as i think now i'm working and out in public it would defo help me to stay on track!

Back