alli and w/w

W/I day 2 day 2nd week and........... -2 1/4 LBS woohooo :)

I think Alli Is working for me :)

great news for you :)

great news no im not taking it anymore not because i dont want to but because its so expensive and i've run out lol

great news no im not taking it anymore not because i dont want to but because its so expensive and i've run out lol

I bought my first lot instore of Lloyds pharmacy

Though I went on their offical website and they had a great offer on 2 months batch for £60 and free delivery :D :D :D

Thats almost half price(if u where to buy 42 pack) and still free delivery it works out as:

84 pack - £35 but if you buy 2 you get £10 off when u got to the next step and still free delivery

hope it helps :D x

Thanks im pretty near goal weight now so i probably wont bother :) i'll see how this month goes first. Well done on your loss!

thank you hope it continues :D u seem to be doing well too :)

Thanks, once i get to nine stone im going to carry on for a little bit but i have been told my boyfriend "not to go below 8st 8 or he'll be having words" lol

Thanks, once i get to nine stone im going to carry on for a little bit but i have been told my boyfriend "not to go below 8st 8 or he'll be having words" lol

lol he trade u in for a bigger model or take u to mcds lol thats wot my other half said lol wot height r u?

im 5 ft 6 but im a medium build im not way petit unfortunately lol my hip width is nearly double the average lol i wish they had skeleton transplants

haha I am 5 7" and ive lost 4 1/2 stones already I want to lose another 3stones but i can already feel my bones lol I think I need to get a new skeleton lol :)

Back