Alli diary

I have lost weight, really easily on the Go Lower plan, and I don't have time to go to the gym....I lost my first stone in 3 weeks.

Did you take Alli as well? Go Lower plan appears to be a low carb diet.

I have been reading through the thread, I mean to start Alli tomorrow and now I'm quite nervous. Alli are expensive, can anyone reassure me that they do work?

Hey, I'm just going by my own experience. As long as you stick to the low cal, low fat diet hopefully it will help you. Everyone's bodies are different and might just be that they didn't work for me. Give them a try and lets just hope my body is backward!s lol. I'm sure there are people out there who have tried Alli and it has worked for them. I stuck to weight watchers last year and lost 3 stone so I know that that works for me. It's all about trial and error really. Good luck you, give them a try and let us know how you get on! xx

No need to be scared you will have an accident. That may happen if you go over the recommended fat for the meal but wont otherwise. It usually takes about 24 hours for the bad side effects to happen - it did with me anyway! Only happened once I learnt and have stuck to low fat since with no probs.

Vanda

Good good, let us know how you get on and good luck!xx

maybe your 2nd weigh in, weight on was due to large mount of times you are going to gym, you may of been losing fat and gaining muscle, whcih does weigh more than fat, which does seem that way due to inch loss.

Back