Alli Weight Loss Diet Book

I bought this last summer and have looked at it a few times BUT be aware the recipes are for Alli users not Xen so the fat content is too high for us in a number of recipes. It's good when you want something specialespecially if you have visitors and at £2.99 a bargain, mine was from Amazon.

I thought they were the same. I took alli For a couple of months a while ago and I thought they were the same

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes they recommend calories & fat based on your weight rather than flat figures of 45g/day. So for me the fat is 60g/day made from 19g/meal & 3g for a snack when I get to goal it would drop to 53g/day which is still more than on Xen. I know you don't have to eat your full allowance of fat...

I dont remember what mine was to be honest. But I didn't have the cookbook just the tablet instructions

It would be interesting to know if the tablet instructions were different. The figures I gave are from their website which are similar to those I recall in the book.

The book has good recipes I just tend to lurk nearer the lower end of the fat allowances.

Fraid I can't help you there. I'm afraid I threw the whole lot away including the alli!!!! Wish I'd realised what I'd done

In the book I have got it has different fat allowances for different calroie targets.
The table I have is as follows....

If you eat 1200 calories per day you can have 12g of fat per meal, if you have 1400 a day you can have 15g per meal, if you have 1600 per day it is 17g per meal and if you have 1800 a day it is 19g per meal.

That is just a table in the book, you dont have to follow it, it still recommends maximum of 3g of fat per snack.

Xenical is stronger than the over the counter Alli which is why the fat allowance is lower. Still has some really good advice and recipes in it tho. Will be trying the watercress soup this week as it looks very yummy.

last week i asked the pharmasist if alli has the same rules as xenical she said yes! the 5g to every 100g still applied. she said also that the 60mg still worked the same as 120mg xenical and was still as effective as xenical . unless she was only saying that to me to try and sell the product but i doubt it lol x

Nope thats cant be right, there is a reason the 120g are prescribed and not able to buy over the counter, Pharmascist probably just saying that to make a sale! these Sales Assistants will tell you everything you want to hear not ness the truth (I used to be one lol)

Back