alli weight loss tablets

In a word - NO sorry.

I was on Xenical before the LT and I had to come off it a few days before I could start to make sure it was out of my system.

LT is made so you have just the right amount of fats/carbs/cals etc so if you take Alli with it then it will be detrimental to your health.

LiSe

No - they won't help and may in fact harm. You can't improve on a TFR programme. Best of luck x

hmmm I doubt it. Forgive me if Im wrong but arent alli to stop the fat in your food being absorbed by your body? (dont know much about them!) Because to put it simply your having no fat, and because you will be in ketosis anyway thers no need to take anything to decrease hunger as ketosis does all that!

However my pharmacist did say that he was thinking of offering it to people who have come of lipotrim and refeed for those who cant abstain from a junk food life style. Honestly I would not take them during LT, lipotrim has everything you need in it already.

There is no guranteed way to speed up your losses really, but LT does say a stone a month for women - what other diet would you get those kind of results from! Cant be bad :D

Jodz - loving the new avatar :D Proper madam with attitude :D x

Back