Allie's Diary - time to get my life back on track!

do you use the app to upload them? I may try to put a pic of my dinner up tonight! See if I can figure it out.

1 degree! Are you up north? I'm in Birmingham and it said 7.5 in my car - that feels cold enough! Good idea with the jumpers, I'm going to be purchasing some more, I love a good snuggly jumper!

Is he going away for long? x

Sorry, I am in Aberdeenshire on the coast so always a bit colder with us!!!

No idea how long OH is away for, could just be a week this time so not too bad!!

Finally getting updated for the weekend!!

Sunday 15[SUP]th[/SUP] Sep

Syns 14
Syns Wk 76.25

HExA1 – SS Milk
HExA2 – 3 x Babybel
HExB1 – Porridge
HExB2 – Pack Ryvitas

B – HexA1 + HExB1, Options (2), Black Coffee
S – Black Coffee, 3 x Falafel (3)
D – Pasta, Ratatouille (1), Jalapenos, HExA2, Pint Juice
S – Chewits (5), 2 x Flumps (3), HExB2

Monday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Sep
Syns 19.5
Syns 95.75

HExA -
HExB – 35g Porridge

B – HexB + Muller Yog (Magic Porridge), Actimel (0.5), 2 x coffee, 500ml water
S – Grapes, 1ltr water
L – Mug Shot, Beetroot, Apple
S – 500ml water, cold ham, Black Coffee
D – Chicken Kebab/Pitta (13) (Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers), Salad, Sauce (6), Cranberry Juice

Oooh I bet it is cold there! I hope the scenery makes up for it though :) x

It is lovely. I have nothing behind me apart from grass and a manmade pond from an old brickworks that used to be there with swans and ducks in it and from my upstairs windows you can see the sea and if poke head out Slains Castle in the distance which is only a 15min walk and it is a 10min walk to the beach. On the way home I pass fields full of sheep and cows, lovely in the spring when there is also lambs and calves!!! So much better than sitting in traffic!!

Freezing today but with the heating on now at least it was cosy getting up and then out of the shower!!

Tuesday 17th Sep
Syns
Syns 95.75

HExA – 40g RF cheese
HExB – 35g Porridge

B – HexB + Muller Yog (Magic Porridge), Actimel (0.5), 2 x coffee, 500ml water
S – Grapes, 500ml water
L – Mug Shot, Apple
D – Lentil Cheddar Bake (lentils, peppers, onion, bacon, egg, HExA, garlic)

I usually have a treat on WI in night but had a Kebab last night as we are doing up the conservatory (ceiling & insulation already put in – was far too cold in the winter). Are putting up curtains so having to fit the poles and cut the curtains to size, getting ‘fake’ floor put in at the weekend then the flooring and we are getting new windows and doors put in in some of the rooms so place is a tip and not time for cooking but OH making dinner for me after WI so can get curtains finished before WI and after have dinner and finish off!!! Long story short it was about 830 before we decided to eat so easy option –all within syns though and I am hoping it does not reflect at WI!! Might treat myself to some maltesers after though as I still like a little treat afterwards :)

So after my treat and reading some comments on this great site I am going to try and not have a mahoosive weight gain or blow out this week and try for a couple weeks not to have ‘treats’ after WI and see if this makes a difference to any losses. OH away so should be OK!!! If I can stick to 10syns a day this should hopefully offset the extra 30syns I had yesterday but TBH not sure if it actually works like that – help?!!!!

Wednesday 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Sep

Syns 10.5
SYns Wk 10.5/70

HEX A – cheese triangles
HEXB - pack sweet chilli ryvitas

B – Scrambled Eggs, ham, HExA, 2 x Black Coffee, Lge Mug Pukka Tea, Actimel (0.5)
S – Grapes, 500ml water
L – Mug Shot, Apple, 500m water
D - LF super noodles, ham, steam veg, choc tea
S - choc tea, HExB, kit Kat (5), walkers baked (5)

So hungry tonight, prob bcos nvr had proper dinner but jst could not b bothered 2 cook. Will take something out freezer b4 bed.

Good nite all x

Last edited:
Thursday 19th

Syns 1.5
Syns week 12/70

HExA - SS Milk
HExB - Porridge

B - HExA + HExB, Actimel (0.5), 2 x coffee, 500ml water
S - Grapes, 500ml water
L - Sweet Chilli Beetroot, Apple, Mug Shot
D - Cottage Pie, Aunt Bessies Mash (1.5)
S - vanilla chai tea

Another quick day and off tomorrow for work to continue in the house!!!

No aunt Bessie's stuff at tesco but found some in freezer. Nvr ate till aft 8 after getin a'thin sorted 4 2moro!!

Sore head so calling it a night & hope ok in the morn. Long lie till 730 woo hoo :)

Last edited:
My Diary - fed up of being the fat one :-(

So off work today, getin floor put in in conservatory & new windows & doors put in. Going to be a noisy & cold day. Will be so glad when its all done so can get house back to normal. Things everywhere!!!

Mum & dad visiting this wknd so need to get their room ready after windows fitted!!! Stressed.com

Syns 11.5
Syns wk 23.5/70

HExA - ss milk
HExB - 2 x brown bread

B - 2 x black coffee
S - fruit salad (melon, grape, apple, strawberry), black coffee
L - mug shot, steam veg, dressing (0.5), black coffee
D - HExB, spread (1), ham, pukka tea
S - HEx A, chewits (5),walkers baked(5)

Will keep you posted on the progress & my sanity!!!

Well wasn't as bad as I Thot, a little cold but manageable. They not long away now. Jst nd to tidy up & get room ready for mum/dad arriving. Dad will nd to help me put curtain poles & blinds back up!!!

Not sure on dinner yet, will c when get finished tidying!!!

Last edited:

Syns 22.5
Syns wk 46/70

Bacon, eggs, tom sauce (0.5), black coffee
Bottle water
2 choc digestives (6), black coffee
HExB 2 x brown bread, saint agur spread (4), tea
Pukka tea
Mikado (12), pukka tea

Quick note only for reference x

Last edited:

Syns 26
Syns wk 58.5/70

HEx A1 - ss milk
HExA2 - ss milk
HExB1 - 200g baby potatoes
HExB2 - pistachio nuts

Bacon medallions, eggs, tom sauce (0.5), black coffee
Black coffee, mixed fruit salad
Lemonade
Steak, mushrooms, HExB1, saint agur (5.5), lemonade
Choc tea, HExB2, kit Kat (5),
HExA1+2, mikado (15)

Last edited:
So over the weekend I have had my ups and downs nut have managed to stay on track and within my 70syns that I allocated myself this week – I think. Will need to go through diary and recalculate.

Mum & Dad up visiting but had to clean whole house and put bed back together and re-hang the brackets/curtains poles for them getting in after new windows being installed!! Needless to say I was shattered (OH should have taken holidays!!). Also got a new floor put in in the conservatory.

Dad went to put my blinds back up and the no longer fit, they are now too wide and too long so need to get these adjusted – more money, so close to saying f@#k it to everything then - Had spent all week taking up and pinning curtains for the conservatory to the correct lengths, 8 curtains all different lengths and 2 has to get MIL over to adjust to fit round boxed in area. After all this washed the curtains and went to put them up looking forward to having a cosy conservatory to sit and chill and read my kindle – all have shrunk, I am devastated and if mum and dad had not been there I think I would have just curled up and cried. We cannot afford made to measure blinds/curtains thus the reason for doing this ourselves so now it looks like I am going to have to stick with the horrible gold metallic blinds which I hate but luckily I never cut them down!!!

Woke up today so tired and hot!! Weird weather at the moment, had to sleep with windows open last night. Thought about leaving work early with sore head (it is actually sore – had migraine on Sat night and it still niggling) but we have the Auditors in this afternoon so no chance of getting away sharp!!!

Will update food in next post as this is already long winded as it is!!!

Syns 25.5
Syns wk 97.5/70 - FAIL (but still within 105 but dont think this is going to help!!!)

HEx A1 - RF cheese
HExB1 - sultana bran

B -HExB, muller, 2x black coffee, 500ml water
S - grapes, 500ml water
L - mug shot
S - sweets (7)
D - lentil cheddar bake (HExA, lentils, ham, red onion, red peppers,egg), pukka tea, choc tea
S - flumps (3), walkers baked (5), double kit Kat (10.5)

Y do I always pig out b4 a WI? Hope no real damage done. Hope 2 get in2 ttd 12s!!!!

Last edited:

So new wk........

Lost half last nite which I am happy with. Lot sweet stuff & over indulge last wk catching up. Nd 2b really gd this wk which should b manageable. Mite site 2nite & plan food 4 wk.

Syns 15
Syns wk 15

HExA - 5 laughing cow light
HExB - 2 x brown bread

B - 2 x scrambled egg, 1 x HExA, cold ham, splash milk (0.5), 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - grapes, 500ml water
L - apple, WW crackers (3.5), rest HExA, cold ham, 500ml water
D - pasta, ratatouille (1), jalapeños, spicy Italian seasoning, cold ham, Pukka Tea
S - Pukka Tea, Crisps (5), Kit Kat (5)

That's all that has bn planned 4 now. Guys out 2 change out door panelling as fitted wrong moulding on Friday - nothings ever simple!

Sick of headache, jst won't shift, trying hard not to take tablets, aura headaches I think they r called :-(

X

Last edited:
Back