Allimack gettin back on track

Thanx hun! It really does melt yer heart when yer graced wif 1 of those smiles! lol! How many kids do u ave? Ave u room 4 another!? lol! :D

We have two boys- oldest is 3.5 and the youngest will be 2 next month. Can always find room to squeeze another one in; might have to wait until Matthew is actually sleeping through the night lol. But then again if you are up with one you might as well be up with two!

We have two boys- oldest is 3.5 and the youngest will be 2 next month. Can always find room to squeeze another one in; might have to wait until Matthew is actually sleeping through the night lol. But then again if you are up with one you might as well be up with two!

Aw bless! I kno everybody always says how gr8 it is when they'r babies but I can't wait 4 Sam 2 get up a bit. I love weans round the ages of yer's, when they'r in2 everything! I'm a big tomboy at heart so I'm really lookin 4ward 2 building lego, playin cars etc n colourin in! lol! I was in Argos the other day getting a few Santa things 4 Sam while they'd the toy sale on n I really wish I cuda got a toy tool set n work bench n stuff but I'l just ave 2 wait 4 stuff like that! lol! :D

Haha my dh would be buying all of the most impractical things for them- lego technic etc. They are definitely typical boys though; the rough play, the cars, the trains... We took them to Thomasland (of the tank engine variety) in August for our hols and it was awesome!

I have started my Christmas shopping already too, but mine are so spoilt by dh's family in particular (first grandchildren!) that it is hard to find something sometimes.
Babies are great...you can set them in one spot and they stay there... turn your back on mine for a second and they are climbing/breaking/poking something they shouldn't be! The terrible twos are aptly named. What they don't tell you is that they seem to start from approx. 18 months. Or maybe that is just my two monsters...

I always found that by the time I was going back to work (between 9mths-1yr) they were just getting interesting. Had little personalities, could sit, crawl, babble, play.

Haha my dh would be buying all of the most impractical things for them- lego technic etc. They are definitely typical boys though; the rough play, the cars, the trains... We took them to Thomasland (of the tank engine variety) in August for our hols and it was awesome!

I have started my Christmas shopping already too, but mine are so spoilt by dh's family in particular (first grandchildren!) that it is hard to find something sometimes.
Babies are great...you can set them in one spot and they stay there... turn your back on mine for a second and they are climbing/breaking/poking something they shouldn't be! The terrible twos are aptly named. What they don't tell you is that they seem to start from approx. 18 months. Or maybe that is just my two monsters...

I always found that by the time I was going back to work (between 9mths-1yr) they were just getting interesting. Had little personalities, could sit, crawl, babble, play.

That's wat I was sayin 2 my friend the other day - I kinda wish I cud take my maternity leave later when Sam's at that interestin stage rather than now when he just eats, sleeps n needs cleaned! lol!

Sam's the 1st grandchild on my side so my folks n my sisters ave him totally spoilt He's the 1st grandson on Chris's side so he's almost as spoilt by them 2! Uck well if u can't spoil a wee baby wat's the point! lol! :D

Mornin everybody, it's Friday at last! :D Hope everybody's well n lookin 4ward 2 the w/end!

Fri 04/10/13
EE (BF)

Breakfast: Omelette n baked beans, HF grated cheese (part HXA) - basically usin up odds n ends in the fridge inc bacon, red pepper, green pepper n sum other random stuff! lol!
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Mammy's veg soup, dahl loaf, activia raspberry yoghurt
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Not sure yet - need 2 do sum shoppin n visit the butchers, hence the fridge clean up omelette 4 breakie! lol!...will update later
Snack: prob the usual hot choc n Aplen lights...will update later

HX's: 1 x HXA*...so far
* rest of HXA in hot drinks

Syns: Guestimate 50syns for Fish supper :(
Exercise: 20mins pilates

UPDATE: WAS NAUGHTY N HAD A FISH SUPPER 4 DINNER SO DIDN'T AVE USUAL HOT CHOC N ALPENS - I'V UPDATED THE SYNS ABOVE ACCORDINGLY

Last edited:
Hey hope you got down to the stables ok, you sound so excited! I have never been on a horse lol. I was actually quite intrigued by the ******* deal for 2x 1 hour adult beginner lessons, as it is quite near us. It is probably one of those things most girls do when they are wee lol, but better late than never!

Hey hope you got down to the stables ok, you sound so excited! I have never been on a horse lol. I was actually quite intrigued by the ******* deal for 2x 1 hour adult beginner lessons, as it is quite near us. It is probably one of those things most girls do when they are wee lol, but better late than never!

Well I did get 2 the stables but unfortunately it wasn't 2 ride this week :(, just getting everythin organised 4 me startin riding again. I was hopin that wud b next week but it's lookin more like the week after now :cry:It wud b much easier if I had my own horse but that's beyond my modest budget I'm afraid! lol! U shud def give it a go if u can hun! Not only is it really njoyable n it's also fantastic exercise! I kno people think it can't b cos yer "just sittin on a horse" but believe me it's gives yer legs, espec yer thighs, bum n abs a gr8 workout. Even yer arms can get toned so it's pretty much a full body workout n much more cardio than u'd 1st think. I was luck enuf 2 grow up round horses so I'v been ridin pretty much as long as I'v been walkin n I just can't imagine ever not doin it! lol! :D

PS: wonder y it *'d out the company name!?

Ok so my food 4 the w/end hasn't been awful but as usual it cuda been so much better! lol! I ended up avin a fish supper 4 T on Fri nite so I'v updated Fri's diary accordingly. I'm not sure on syns 4 a fish supper so I'v guestimated at 50 n hope it's enuf! lol!

Sat 05/10/13
EE (BF)

Breakfast: w/meal bap (HXB), 2 x sausages (2syns), Brown sauce (0.5syn)
Snack: acitiva raspberry yopghurt, banana
Dinner: SW curry made wif loads of superfree, Tesco Healthy Living Naan (13.5syns) - I shuda just had SW chips like I was goin 2 rather than wastin so many syn on mediocre naan bread!
Snack: Hot choc (2syns)

HX's: 1 x HXA* & 1 x HXB
* in hot choc etc

Syns: 18 :eek: (way over wat it shud b espec since I was naughty in avin that fish supper on Fri...gona ave 2 b really low or no syn 4 the rest of the week now!!!

Sun 6/10/13
EE (BF)

Breakfast: Bacon, baked beans, potato cakes, coffee
Snack: Apple, activia raspberry yoghurt
Lunch: Homemade veg soup (prob wif sum dahl loaf)
Dinner: SW lasagne (plenty of superfree in it & HXA), SW chips
Snack: Prob the usual hot choc (2syns) n Alpen lights (HXB)
HX's: 1 x HXA & 1 x HXB

Syns: 2 :)

Exercise: planning a nice long walk this afternoon if it stays dry - fingers x'd.

I'm also gona try 2 do sum more batch cookin as I'm preety much out of all the stuff I'v pre-made except 4 the odd wee portion of soup so I need 2 rustle up sum actual dinners!

Last edited:
hey hun... your chippy would be 17.5 for standard portion of chips and 10,15 or 19 for cod in batter (small, medium or large piece)

not as bad as you'd guessed ;) lol x

hey hun... your chippy would be 17.5 for standard portion of chips and 10,15 or 19 for cod in batter (small, medium or large piece)

not as bad as you'd guessed ;) lol x

Oh that's a bit of a relief, thanx 4 that! I still prob round it up n call it 40 syns just 2 b on the safe side cos my local chippy has quite generous portions lol! How's u 2day? x

not bad thanks.
if you have syns saved from through the week you might still be ok?

but seeing as you're on the BF....you def have my seal of approval for having it...well..not approval but you don't have my disapproval lol

how's that gorgeous bundle of yours doing?x

The closest I have been to getting on a horse was a camel ride haha. I wouldn't hit the camel to make it go because I was afraid of hurting it lol.

You have been doing really well missus, I wouldn't worry about the odd chippie dinner. And I'm sure you are more than burning it off running round after the little man!

not bad thanks.
if you have syns saved from through the week you might still be ok?

but seeing as you're on the BF....you def have my seal of approval for having it...well..not approval but you don't have my disapproval lol

how's that gorgeous bundle of yours doing?x

Thanx hun, u always kno the rite thing u say! lol! :)

Sam's doin good 2, generally sleepin all nite which is gr8 espec 4 Chris cos he's up so early 2 get the train 2 Belfast 4 work. He's 8wks old 2day n I can't believe how quick the time's flown in. We got the wee card thru at the w/end wif the appointment 4 his 1st jabs as well!

Hope u had a nice w/end n Mon isn't 2 ruff on u! xx

Thanx hun, u always kno the rite thing u say! lol! :)

Sam's doin good 2, generally sleepin all nite which is gr8 espec 4 Chris cos he's up so early 2 get the train 2 Belfast 4 work. He's 8wks old 2day n I can't believe how quick the time's flown in. We got the wee card thru at the w/end wif the appointment 4 his 1st jabs as well!

Hope u had a nice w/end n Mon isn't 2 ruff on u! xx

lol...it's just what i think...but it if helps then bonus ;)

great news on your wee fella...it really is scary how fast the time goes.
honestly, i looked at my wee one last night and thought when did you get so big? :( i just love love love him and if i had the chance to have him as a baby again, i'd give him a million extra kisses than the million that he used to get every day.

just trying to get things organised at this end just now...cooking's started later than usual but it's on the go now and i now have a queue for the oven lol x

lol...it's just what i think...but it if helps then bonus ;)

great news on your wee fella...it really is scary how fast the time goes.
honestly, i looked at my wee one last night and thought when did you get so big? :( i just love love love him and if i had the chance to have him as a baby again, i'd give him a million extra kisses than the million that he used to get every day.

just trying to get things organised at this end just now...cooking's started later than usual but it's on the go now and i now have a queue for the oven lol x

How old's yer boy hun now? It is ridiculous how much u kiss a baby tho. I was jokin wif Chris last nite that I shud do a tally chart sumday 2 c how many times I actually do it! lol! :) x

he's 8 now and at the stage where i'm not really allowed to kiss him in public lol.

i just remember him being wee and me constantly kissing him, but really - constantly! and smelling him...too many was never enough! lol x

he's 8 now and at the stage where i'm not really allowed to kiss him in public lol.

i just remember him being wee and me constantly kissing him, but really - constantly! and smelling him...too many was never enough! lol x

Uck if he 8 then I'm sure he thinks yer the most embarrassing person he knows! lol! Wat is it wif the baby smell tho!? It's irresistible! :) x

So it's WI once again n it's just a STS 4 me unfortunately, but on the upside at least it's not a gain! I also a few days diary 2 catch up on...

Mon 7/10/13
EE (BF)

Breakfast: Porridge made wif water (HXB), skimmed milk (part HXA), sweetener
Lunch: Boiled eggs, dahl loaf, baked beans, activia raspberry yoghurt, strawberries
Dinner: chilli beef stir fry, noodles (my friend made this so I'v no idea of the syns, it shudn't b THAT bad but I'm gona allow 15syns just in case!)
Snack: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Alpen lights (HXB)

HX's: 1 x HXA* & 2 x HXB
*rest of HXA in hot drinks

Syns: 17 :eek:

Tues 08/10/13
EE (BF)

Snack: Apple, activia raspberry yoghurt
Lunch: Carrot n Lentil soup, penguin biscuit (5syns), dark choc digestive (4.5syns)
Dinner: Chicken n veg soup, potatoes, strawberries
Snack: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Alpen lights (HXB)

HX's: 1 x HXA* & 2 x HXB
*rest of HXA in hot drinks

Syns: 11.5 :(

Exercise: 45mins walk :)

Wed 09/10/13
EE (BF)

Lunch: Carrot n lentil soup, dahl loaf, activia raspberry yoghurt
Dinner: Mince stew (1syn), carrots, potatoes, strawberries
Snack: Most likely the usual Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Aplen lights (HXB)...will update later

HX's: 1 x HXA & 2 x HXB

Syns: 3...so far :)

Exercise: 20mins pilates :)

I really need 2 find sumthin else 2 munch on in the evenin rather than those 2 Aplen lights! lol! I kno I'v said it b4 but I can c a lack of variety wif my food when I look over my diary so I'm finally gona do sumthin about it - I'v dug out all my back issues of the SW mag n I'm gona go thru them this pm when the wee man's sleepin n make a list of meals 2 try. Once I get that organised I can plan a complete menu 4 the next week which I'm gona stick 2 100% in the hope of a proper loss next Wed!

Hope everybody's well! x

Back