Allimack gettin back on track

Hey missus just catching up. Dont worry about the pound gain- i had 1.5 on last week :eek:

Sounds like you have good motivation to get back on track anyway with your sis and husband. It is great to have someone doing it with you. Good luck to your husband, giving up smoking is really tough. I triea countless times before it stuck and have given up nearly 7 years now. Those 24hr patches are great because you dont wake in the morning with a craving.

How is your week going and how is little sam? Are you doing anything nice for halloween?

Hi missus, my week's goin grand thanx. Chris is managing not 2 bad bein off the smokes, just a wee bit more crabit than usual! lol! There's a wee Halloween party at the breastfeeding group we go 2 2moro but other than that we'r not doin anything special 4 Halloween this year. It's my fav time of the year n I usually ave the house claried in decorations but I aven't a single 1 up this year, I just don't seem 2 ave had the time! The joys of avin a baby! lol! I got Sam a wee skeleton babygro 2 wear 2moro, it glows in the dark 2 but I think that'll kinda b a wasted feature lol!

R u's doin anything nice 4 Halloween? Wat r u's dressin up as? x

Today's menu was quite good I think, I'm def feelin the benefit of helpin Chris n my sis wif SW altho I'm still wait 4 Chris 2 start "officially"! lol!

Wed 30/10/13
EE (BF)

Breakfast: Banana, activia yoghurt
Lunch: Mammy's homemade veg soup, strawberries
Snack: apple
Dinner: Homity pie (HXA), baked beans, 2 x Tesco HE sausages (2syns)
Supper: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Aplen Lights (HXB)

Syns: 4 :)

Today's menu was quite good I think, I'm def feelin the benefit of helpin Chris n my sis wif SW altho I'm still wait 4 Chris 2 start "officially"! lol! Wed 30/10/13 EE (BF) Breakfast: Banana, activia yoghurt Lunch: Mammy's homemade veg soup, strawberries Snack: apple Dinner: Homity pie (HXA), baked beans, 2 x Tesco HE sausages (2syns) Supper: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Aplen Lights (HXB) Syns: 4 :)

How you getting on? X

Hey missus, that's a fab loss this week well done! Aw wee outfit sounds so cute.

My boys were a dragon and captain hook.... DS1 would not countenance any other outfit than a pirate. DS2 had 3 outfits on- pumpkin, spider and dragon but went out trick or treating in the dragon! Had a lovely time, no party, they are a bit wee yet and we didn't make the fireworks this year unfortunately but they got spoilt at my sisters and we had family round for a while as well so they were happy. And I have my eye on the haul they got; plenty of little treat size bars I'm sure they won't miss lol...

Here's my lovely Sam in his Halloween outfit! He had a blast at the wee Halloween party at r BF group. They joined r group wif the wee toddler group so altho Sam was obviously 2 wee 2 join in wif the craft stuff he fairly joined in wif the singin! lol! The crazy thing was he only joined in wif the songs n nursery rhymes that we do at home so he obviously recognised them! He was gurgling away like a mad thing! lol!

SamHalloween1.jpgSamHalloween2.jpg

I'v been good wif my food this last few days altho I obviously aven't been postin - naughty me! lol! I did really well resistin sweets over Halloween n stuck wif apples! I was even good when I went out 4 lunch wif the girls from my BF group after the wean's Halloween party - we went 2 Café Nero n since there was nothing suitable "on plan" I had porridge instead! Altho the guy behind the counter thot I was a weirdo he was still very accommodating n made the porridge up wif water 4 me! lol!

Today's food...EE (BF)

Grazed on fruit and dahl loaf in the morning
Lunch: chicken & cheese on toast (HXA&B), activia yoghurt, banana
Snack: Alpen light (1/2HXB)
Dinner: Cup of veg soup, Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself fish (4.5syns) & chips
Snack: Alpen light (1/2HXB), prob hot choc (2syns)

I just hope the syn value 4 the Sainsbury's fish is rite! lol!

Total syns: 4.5 :) (or 6.5 if I ave the hot choc later)

HX's: 1 x HXA & 2 x HXB

Here's my lovely Sam in his Halloween outfit! He had a blast at the wee Halloween party at r BF group. They joined r group wif the wee toddler group so altho Sam was obviously 2 wee 2 join in wif the craft stuff he fairly joined in wif the singin! lol! The crazy thing was he only joined in wif the songs n nursery rhymes that we do at home so he obviously recognised them! He was gurgling away like a mad thing! lol!

View attachment 112715View attachment 112717

awwww look at him!!! :D

he's just a wee puddin'

i'm totally oohing and aahing here lol.

well done on your eats....even bigger well done on resisting the halloween goodies ;) x

Thanx ladies! I'm dead proud of my wee cute boy AND resistin the Halloween goodies! lol!

The dahl loaf is MissK's recipe so I can't take any credit 4 it! It's fantastic tho n I don't kno how I managed wifout it now. It's gr8 4 pickin at thru the day when I don't ave time 2 eat "properly" cos of the wee man...

Today's food...EE (BF)

Grazed on fruit n dahl loaf, Alpen light (1/2HXB)
Lunch: veg soup, w/meal bap (HXB)
Snack: Apple, activia raspberry yoghurt, banana
Dinner: Sausage, bacon n bean pie (3syns + 1/2HXA), roasted BNS
Snack: Prob the usual...Hot choc (2syns), Alpen light (1/2HXB)

Total syns: Prob 5
HX's: 1 x HXA* & 2 x HXB
* rest of HXA as dashes in coffee/hot choc

Here's hopin 4 a positive result at 2moro's WI. I aven't been doin much exercise unfortunately but hopefully I'l get that sorted next week now that my grub's back on track! :)

So 2day's WI shows a STS which I'm not as annoyed at as I prob shud b! lol! I'v decided 2 take a leaf outa MissK's book n stop beatin myself up over things like this. The important things r that I'm healthy n able 2 BF Sam givin him the best start in life n that I'm not gaining! :) I kno I'm still 3.5lb over my pre-pregnancy weight but in the grand scheme of things that's not very much n there'll b time enuf 4 that 2 come off once I stop BF...

Today's food is a bit uncertain so far but here goes...EE (BF)

Breakfast: Porridge made wif water (HXB), splash of skimmed milk (part HXA), sweetener
Grazed on fruit
Lunch: not sure yet...
Dinner: not sure yet...
...will update later once I'v been out 2 the shop! lol!

Hope everybody's well this dull grey Wednesday! :) xx

Well I didn't really ave any lunch, just kept grazin on fruit n dahl loaf n had an activia raspberry yoghurt. Tea was steak pieces in gravy (1.5syns), spuds n veg. I'l most likely ave the usual hot choc (2syns) n my Alpen lights b4 bed - that gives a total 4 the day of 3.5syns, 1 x HXA n 2 x HXB :)

Wow you are doing really well you seem to be really in the zone at the minute! I went for dinner at mums yesterday so i was not exactly good lol.

Absolutley dont worry about the sts, some things are more important and you know it will work in the end like it did before. Keeping yourself and sam well are the best thing you could be doing. You seem to be doing really well with the bf and it can be hard work!

xmisskx can i please have a link to your dahl recipe?! Really want to try this!

Thanx hun, the BF can b a bit of a strain but its grand the majority of the time, Sam was very good at it rite from the start! 2day was BF group day so I was out 4 lunch after wif the girls but I stayed on plan!

Breakfast: Banana, activia raspberry yoghurt
Lunch: Veg soup, small w/meal bap (HXB)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: 3 x sausages (3syns), baked beans, mash
Snack: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Alpen lights (HXB)

Syns: 5 :)

HX's: 1 x HXA (milk in drinks) & 2 x HXB

So I'v been a naughty girl n not bein postin in AGES but I ave been stickin 2 plan pretty much! lol! Anyway 2day's WI shows yet another STS but I'v realised that my original target when I started doin SW all that time ago was 8st10lb n that's virtually where I'v been STS all these weeks. I kno my pre-pregnancy weight was 8st7lb (which isn't THAT far off!) n altho I really do wana get back 2 that weight I reckon it won't b possible until I'm hardcore exercising again - which is just not poss at the mo wif BF boobs! :D lol!
Anyway here's 2day's grub....

EE (BF)

Snack: Banana
Brunch: Potato cakes, poached eggs, bacon medallions, baked beans, activia raspberry yoghurt
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Sweet potato wedges, bolognaise (LOADS of superfree veg), grated HF cheese (part HXA)
Probable Snack: Hot choc (2syns), 2 x Aplen lights (HXB)

HX's: 1 x HXA & 1 x HB
Syns: 2 :)
Exercise: Nil :(

Hope everybody's well! x

Back