Allow me to gloat

AMAZING NEWS WELL DONE!!! YOU NEED TO GLOTE FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS HUN!!! LOL :girlpower:

Wow - what an amazing achievement hun! Fantastic!

Well done Shrimpy....you should be very proud of yourself and you are looking terrific!!

Thats fantastic. Well done to you. 5 dress sizes is just amazing. Please gloat away coz you deserve it :)

well done!!!!!:D:D:D
you gloat away all you like....you have done amazingly well.....good feeling isnt it!

Amazing - congratulations on your fantastic achievement!! You really are a massive inspiration, it's stories like yours that keep me going! Yay for you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow that is just fantastic!!! No doubt I would be telling everyone around me too :D and by that I mean random people on the bus :)

You have done so, so well - gives me hope on my long journey!!

FD
xxxx

That is amazing. Well done. Enjoy your gloating; you have totally earnt the right?

Any plans to celebrate?

Well done!!! I love hearing about people hitting target, makes you feel like the plan really does work long-term xxxxxx

Well done! Congratulations on all ur success :)x

Thank you everyone! :) Trying this extra B choice malarky this week- we shall see how that goes. Slightly freaked out, it seems wrong after so long!

Back