Lent Challenge - John O'Groats to Lands End

OK I've added all the exercise I have written on this thread and it comes to 3565, my own total is 3545 and HNM, yours is different again. In any case no matter what is right I should have smashed my 60 hours in the next couple of days, Yay!

KB x

20 mins walking yesterday and will be 40 mins swimming today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

60mins gym for me and I think that's me met my target !!! X

Lexie2005 said:
45 mins walking for me although reckon the amount of rain my clothes accumulated I gained about a stone lol

Lol have you had any snow??

Ooh you must be chilled to the bone! Have a really hot shower!

Had a bath honey & it worked. Even OH was freezing so he did the same (not together I add - its not a big enough tub lol)

Lexie2005 said:
Had a bath honey & it worked. Even OH was freezing so he did the same (not together I add - its not a big enough tub lol)

That's good, you don't need getting sick again! :)

Will try and update tommorow, well done to all those who have achieved their personal goals already :)
Had some bad news yesterday so havent really had time to get on here. Will do asap tho xx

hobnobsmummy said:
Will try and update tommorow, well done to all those who have achieved their personal goals already :)
Had some bad news yesterday so havent really had time to get on here. Will do asap tho xx

Ah honey hope you are ok, massive hugs xx

I'm ok hun, just family stuff going on. My brother is in hospital with heart problems in Chester and I cant get up there at the minute to see him and also his father in law died of a heart attack yesterday, a lovely lovely man who i was very priveleged to have spent time with so very sad. My nieces and nephews have lost their grandad and my sister in law, her father. and also we put an offer in on a house yesterday so have had 3 million phone calls to deal with today aswell as a teething toddler! its all go! xx

hobnobsmummy said:
I'm ok hun, just family stuff going on. My brother is in hospital with heart problems in Chester and I cant get up there at the minute to see him and also his father in law died of a heart attack yesterday, a lovely lovely man who i was very priveleged to have spent time with so very sad. My nieces and nephews have lost their grandad and my sister in law, her father. and also we put an offer in on a house yesterday so have had 3 million phone calls to deal with today aswell as a teething toddler! its all go! xx

Ah so sorry about you fil & your brother. Much love & support xx

Oh no sorry to hear that sending lots of hugs and kind thoughts xxx

Back