Allowed vegetables - Limits?

Hmm... I don't suppose one's body would "know"... but wouldn't that mean one meal being PP? I honestly don't know.

Green veg only put "water" weight on you so I wouldn't worry about them. Just watch the other colours!

so just to be sure (before i go into cruise) can someone confirm what veg i can have during cruise, and more imprtantly which one's to stay clear from? thanks
Pearl

Found this list on internet, but the book must have one too.

Vegetables
Artichoke
Aubergine or Eggplant
Asparagus
Cabbage - all types
Beetroot
Broccoli and Purple sprouting broccoli
Carrot
Chicory
Courgette
Celery / Celeriac or Celery Root
Cucumber
Leek
Fennel
French beans - String beans - Mangetout
Mushroom
Onion
Palm Heart
Pepper
Pumpkin - Marrow - Squash
Radish
Salad leaves - all types including but not limited to butter lettuce, spring mix, red leaf lettuce, rocket, green leaf
Soy Beans
Spinach

thanks for that maintainer! appreciate it! so when you say watch out for the colourfull ones..wotcha mean by that?...jus so i no

Pearl

thanks for that maintainer! appreciate it! so when you say watch out for the colourfull ones..wotcha mean by that?...jus so i no

Pearl

I think Maintainer means anything that isn't green, I am sure things like carrots contain a lot of natural sugars.

Btw wheesht - I did do brilliantly for the first year, thank you, but I had did mess up badly recently and don't deserve any praise given my actions!

Ah but you are back again and undoing the mistakes. And that is commendable because it's hard to get your head back into 'diet mode' once you have been off track for a while. So I stand by my praise ;) :D

Back