ProPoints Ally's permanent weight loss

oxoxallyoxox

Well before i begin ill give a bit of back story.

In 2008 I was 3 stone overweight, so I went on Lipotrim from the start of April till the end of May. I lost 2 stone doing that until I was getting fairly miserable not eating and having to make meals for my daughter and other half.
During refeed and maintanence I continued to lose weight as Lipotrim had completely restarted my taste buds and my old habbits had died.

In October 2008 I fell pregnant and throughout the pregnancy I only put on 2 stone and lost every ounce of it within the first week.

In March 2010 I fell pregnant again - this time after being off LT so long i thought i was invisible and fairly pigged out - so i suppose i should count myself lucky that ive only 1.5 stones to lose which im going to with weight watchers pro points

This is my first week (started last thursday) and so far so good.

Im breastfeeding so getting an extra 14 points a day - which im hoping won't affect my weightloss too much

Oh my signture is also all my old LT goals, will be a bit sad to delete them so gonna leave them for a little while i think.

Good luck to you! Not got too much to lose, I'm sure you'll manage it fine!!

Oh yay - had my first weigh in last night and im down 4lb - so happy with that!!
I was worried for a while that i wasnt doing it right -and had it in my head i wouldn't have lost a thing!!

Hi oxoxalleyoxox. Just to say well done for losing 4lb :D Look forward to reading your weekly success ;) (cant believe how many from Ireland are on the forum)

Back