ProPoints Ally's permanent weight loss

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by oxoxallyoxox, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Well before i begin ill give a bit of back story.

In 2008 I was 3 stone overweight, so I went on Lipotrim from the start of April till the end of May. I lost 2 stone doing that until I was getting fairly miserable not eating and having to make meals for my daughter and other half.
    During refeed and maintanence I continued to lose weight as Lipotrim had completely restarted my taste buds and my old habbits had died.

In October 2008 I fell pregnant and throughout the pregnancy I only put on 2 stone and lost every ounce of it within the first week.

In March 2010 I fell pregnant again - this time after being off LT so long i thought i was invisible and fairly pigged out - so i suppose i should count myself lucky that ive only 1.5 stones to lose which im going to with weight watchers pro points

This is my first week (started last thursday) and so far so good.

Im breastfeeding so getting an extra 14 points a day - which im hoping won't affect my weightloss too much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Oh my signture is also all my old LT goals, will be a bit sad to delete them so gonna leave them for a little while i think.

4. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Good luck to you! Not got too much to lose, I'm sure you'll manage it fine!!

5. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Oh yay - had my first weigh in last night and im down 4lb - so happy with that!!
    I was worried for a while that i wasnt doing it right -and had it in my head i wouldn't have lost a thing!!

6. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    Hi, just wanted to say well done on your weight loss this week. You have come on a long journey so far and lost weight along the way, I am sure you succeed in getting this last bit of weight off.

Keep up the good work ! Jo x

7. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    Hi oxoxalleyoxox. Just to say well done for losing 4lb :D Look forward to reading your weekly success ;) (cant believe how many from Ireland are on the forum)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.