Allyson's Dukan Diary

Thanks for the lovely comments :)

my food for yesterday ending up being:-

breakfast :- steak with a touch of garlic salt on it and a no added sugar jelly (eek hope thats ok)

lunch :- 1/3 of a big pot of fat free natural yogurt with my daily oatbran sprinkled in it.

evening meal :- (big fat failure), i did make 1 large chicken fillet cut into chunks, mixed in with virtually fat free quark and lemon juice and some garlic salt then thrown in an oven dish and cooked, it tasted ok when i cooked it but then i had to have it in my 20 minute break at work (6 hours after i cooked it) and it tasted horrible and powdery, so i only had 3 small pieces of it then binned it.

I just got home now and ive had 6 slices of thin low fat ham not because im hungry but i feel like ive not eaten much at all this evening and i dont want my body to think its going into starvation mode, i believe by constantly putting the right foods in your body then your motabolism will keep on going fast, i think thats right.

ok im up at 8am with the kids (school hols) so will weigh myself later on to see how ive done for the day.

and nikki, i'll definately follow your progress, we just have to stick to it to achieve what we've always dreamed of :D x

I'm not weighing myself today, i couldn't sleep after work last night, i had about 45 minutes sleep so i dont want to get on the scales because it'll be like weighing yourself at the end of a day of eating instead of the scales first thing in the morning after a good sleep.

will update tomorrow though after ive hopefully had a good sleep :) X

hi everyone,

1 more lb off today, making it 10lbs in 5 days on ATTACK :D im on day 6 now and staying on attack just today and tomorrow and then onto cruise, im a bit scared because i just read all about attack and not didnt properly read about cruise in the book.

if i lose 1 or 2 more lb on attack then nearly 12 lb in 7 days i think is awesome.

i cant wait to get down to 15 stone 6lb, that was what i was a couple of years ago and felt really good about myself, i know its not 10 stone but after being nearly 18 stone for a very very long time, being that weight makes me happy.

hope everyone else is doing well :D

god that was a difficult family evening meal out at an indian restaurant.

there was a big family get together meal tonight at a indian restaurant, so i planned ahead and got a menu and saw it had t bone steak on it, so i thought i'll ask them to cook that with no oil.

gets there, no steak :eek: so i ask for a starter of butterfly prawn with garlic for my main meal but it was deep fried, i ask how the chicken and chips was cooked, chicken deep fried grrrr.

in the end i had a chicken omelette and asked for them to cook it with no oil and i gave the chips to the husband, it was tasty.

but it was so awkward in front of everyone having to ask so many questions to the waiter about how they cook the foods.

i got given a small piece of tandori chicken (just chicken with pink on the outside with no sauce), i got offered everything like rice, nans, sauces everything, but only ate the small piece of chicken tandori that got put on my plate, but it was difficult.

my chicken omelette was very nice though :)

Well done on doing so well in difficult circumstances, its such a shame there aren't enough healthy choices at Indians, mexicans and Chinese.
You loss is incredible, be aware the transition jnto cruise can be a shock to the system, it has been for me but the inches are def coming off even though the scales have slowed at mo.
Good luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you - it's true that there is little choice in those sort of restaurants for us, but you did well. Rather than "diet", I usually invent allergies so that I'm less embarrassed (and, when avoiding alcohol, say I'm driving/on antibiotics, or something!!). I don't know why I'm so bothered really about what other people think, but it can be annoying when people persist "oh just one won't hurt", so I find it easier to be allergic!

cant believe what i did today, TOOK BOTH KIDS SWIMMING :D

embarrased to say ive never done that before, not even took 1 of them swimming.

however i did put on a small pair of black shorts over my costume, but it didn't matter so did other people and it was an outdoor pool i was swimming in aswell, and i didnt feel embarassed.

its amazing what losing 10lbs can do to you, onwards and upwards

ps im tucking into a really big sirlion steak, its gorgeous :)

Last day for me on attack today, ive got to go out tonight and buy veggies yay.

ive stuck to it for 7 days and haven't really struggled except for the indian meal with family the other night, but i got through it, allbeit a bit red faced asking so many questions about how they cook there foods.

im SOOOOOOOO looking forward to cucumber and butternut squash and sprouts and carrot and swede mash and mushrooms with garlic and a big fat juicy steak to go with them, oh and salad.

isnt it weird how all the above foods now excite me whereas before i didnt wanna touch them with a barge pool and would much rather eat macdonalds :)

i will weigh myself in the morning and that will be for how much ive lost for 7 days on ATTACK :)

hope everyone else is doing good, im so glad ive found this diet plan, ive got soooooo much extra energy from it and more confidence aswell already, what will i be like in a months time lol x

just had to go out and buy 2 new pairs of work pants :) in a size lower, a size 20, normally im 22/24.

the 2 coathangers fell out of the trolley as i was leaving and they both fell on the floor with the size label facing upwards, and i wasnt even mortified lol

thank you flori for your kind words, i am excited about losing the weight :)

another 1 lb off today.

making my total weight loss on ATTACK 11 lbs :D

im so chuffed with it.

im now happily on cruise, i cant wait for cucumber and mushrooms and swede mash yum :)

i love the dukan diet ITS THE BEST :)

last night i did a virtual online shopping list, ive always LOVED vintage t.shirts (but never been able to buy them because they never had my size) and last night i went through a particular websites t.shirts and i bookmarked all the ones i wanted, i must of virtually spent £300.

WHEN i get to target weight i am treating myself to these t.shirts :D

ive never in my life been able to buy and wear fashionable clothing from high street shops like top shop, new look (except there plus size range), primark, i can imagine when i get to target im gonna spend alot of money on a full new wardrobe of clothes.

Well done, you'll really enjoy Cruise - vegetables taste fantastic and you really enjoy your meals. I also love virtual shopping - it's so kind on your purse!!

Day 1 on cruise and 1 lb OFF :D

its falling off :D i love the dukan diet

im now 15 stone 10lbs having lost 12lbs in 8 days (wtf lol) i was 16 stone 8lbs

my 1st little goal is 15 stone 6lbs, i was that a few years ago on a night out and lots of photos got taken and i look back and think wow i look good on them photos :) so vain aren't i lol.

hope everyones having a good day x

Allyson! :bliss:

Firstly, wow – well done for losing so much weight, and so quickly too! You must be over the moon J So pleased for you hun!

Secondly – :eek: yikes, so glad I found your diary – how many AWESOME food ideas you have.. that, may I add, I would never had thought of even trying! Wow, thanks for that! I can’t wait to try them, especially the ‘steak and chicken breast’ for dinner. Yum! :thank you:
Salmon with lemon juice sounds equally as yum.. and currently drolling at the (dry) fried eggs and slices of lean ham! Definitely my breakfast tomorrow – fer sure!

Thirdly – WOWEEEE on being down a whole dress size! That’s absolutely awesome!!!!!

You have resorted faith in the diet for me (not that I had any to lose :p I only managed to stick with attack to day three and then absolutely caved last night and had more than on bad thing!:break_diet:)

I’ve got back on it today and am determined to stay with it until Tuesday!
Thanks to your diary I now have lots of meal and snack ideas, so thanks hun!

Good Luck with the rest of your journey, sounds like your swimming into cruise stage and I can’t wait to read about the rest of your successes!

Mini goal – you’ll be there next week at this rate.

BLINKING WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

p.s. you’re an inch taller than me but with the same starting weight J I could be where you are in two weeks… oooh it’s spuring me on! :bunnydance:

Back