Step 1 Sole Source Almost 2 weeks in and I find this forum

Kiwichan

Silver Member
Hello all!

I'm knew to this forum and have been on Sole Source for the past 12 days. I lost 6.5 lbs on my first weigh in. Have approximately 40 lbs to lose before May and I'm finding it tough going. The headaches have stopped but I'm constantly starving. I also think I'll only lose about 3 lbs this week. Weigh in is tomorrow evening. I've had porridge every day for the last two weeks and I've had enough of that so I'm ordering mostly chocolate shakes for week 3. The only soup I like is the chicken and mushroom one. Anyway, looking forward to being active around here (and losing the weight). Best of luck everyone. It's taking plenty of willpower alright.

K

12 days is great going! You should be proud of yourself, as well as for your losses :) let us know how you get on and check in here when you're struggling x

Thanks, I have my next weigh in tomorrow so interested to see what kind of number I'll pull.

Hi Kiwichan,

Good for you on dealing with the hunger so well, I think early nights really help especially this early on. Also congrats on such a great loss in your first week, you beat your 4lbs goal! :)

Back