Almost 6 weeks on LTR !

MissDesperate

UPDATE.
So, almost 6 weeks on 100% LTR (weigh in on tuesday). On last weigh in lost total of 17.9kg. By next one hop it will be at least 20 kg gone. Loaded a few pics to compare (well hope it works).First two are from before LTR (one of the very few I have as I didn't want to have any taken, and those are sort of better ones anyway!), then another 2 from today.
So far enjoying my lipotrim journey (apart of week2 and 3 when I was very sick and felt absolutely awful!), but still can't wait till the end!

Had to change move my holidays a month forward, so going on monday. 3 weeks ago came of TFR. Stopped 7,5kg off my goal, so gonna finished in september. Few ups and downs since then.
But happy with the results.
Got myself some new gorgeous clothes, as everything to big!

Attachments

• Wielkanoc+Rodzice. 04.2010 083.jpg
    Wielkanoc+Rodzice. 04.2010 083.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Wielkanoc+Rodzice. 04.2010 070.jpg
    Wielkanoc+Rodzice. 04.2010 070.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF1377.jpg
    DSCF1377.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF1376.jpg
    DSCF1376.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Wow!!! Well done you! Keep up the good work x

Well done....looking good.....though I would never contemplate getting on a horse....poor bugger would bend in half

Well done....looking good.....though I would never contemplate getting on a horse....poor bugger would bend in half

I know!! Thank god they all very big and strong! They had 'heavy' time with me.
But it's a part of my job , so couldn't not ride. I'm sure they feel much more comfortable now.
If i knew how i would make the pictures bigger , for you guys and myself to have a better look at me beeing maaasive!
But it took me long enough to figure out how to post it anyway!
Thanks everyone for all the support!

Well done for all your hard work so far, you will be at goal in no time.

The difference is just amazing. You should be so proud of yourself Hun. You look FAB!!!!
WELL DONE!!!!
Niamh xxx

I can't believe myself! It's the best motivation to have pics to compare!!

Think you'll have to change your user name to MissLostaLot instead!

wow in 6 weeks there is such a difference! you look really good! well done you! youve done fantastically well and look great! :-D XXX

UPDATE

UPDATE.
So, almost 6 weeks on 100% LTR (weigh in on tuesday). On last weigh in lost total of 17.9kg. By next one hop it will be at least 20 kg gone. Loaded a few pics to compare (well hope it works).First two are from before LTR (one of the very few I have as I didn't want to have any taken, and those are sort of better ones anyway!), then another 2 from today.
So far enjoying my lipotrim journey (apart of week2 and 3 when I was very sick and felt absolutely awful!), but still can't wait till the end!

Had to change move my holidays a month forward, so going on monday. 3 weeks ago came of TFR. Stopped 7,5kg off my goal, so gonna finished in september. Few ups and downs since then.
But happy with the results.
Got myself some new gorgeous clothes, as everything to big!

Gonna try to add new pics now..

So herewe go, new pics to my update.
The same horse, by the way ;)

So its a total of around 12 weeks of TFR, and 3oh maintaince.

Attachments

• zdjécia 009.jpg
    zdjécia 009.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 70
  • mee 001.jpg
    mee 001.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 56
wow brilliant weight loss in 6 weeks and you look great well done. i am on week 4 and still going strong, hope i do as well as you.

Last edited:
OMG what an inspiration! Look at those photos! :eek:

Yeah you look amazing! So tall and slender!!

Thanks, but still in the overweight section, so when i come back in september, i want to come back on TFR for few weeks to go done to 24 BMI.

Back