ALMOST HALF WAY!!

lollylou1

Well i had my 15th week weigh in today and had lost 7 pound which means i am half a pound away from 5 stone which is half way for me. i am so pleased with myself. i have stuck to the diet 100% and feel so much better about myself and can tell others can see a change in my confidence.

This diet is the best and i can honestly say 15 weeks ago when i was planning to start the diet i couldnt ever visualise this far ahead and really didnt think it could work but here i am still doing CD and will stick to it till the bitter end.

Just wanted to share with everyone

Lolly
xxx

Wow - that is so well done and you are in agreat place to get the rest off!

Keep going - sending positive vibes!

Well done!!! YOu must feel fantastic. Imagine next week when you have less to lose on your ticker than what you have lost already!

That is fabulous!

There is something very magical about reaching that halfway mark - indescribable until you do it.

It is all downhill from now on.

Well done x

That is a fab weight loss this week!

Well done for reaching the half way point, and I hope it stays being as 'easy' as it is now for you:)

Amazing!

I was just sitting here and feeling sorry for myself and considering whether to give into my cravings when I found your post.

Well done you - that is AMAZING -
(Thanks too for making me rethink about giving into my demons!)

Lots of love and good luck

Michelle x

great stuff lolly, on the easy downwards track now, watch the ticker go closer and closer to your target, congratulations, you've done brilliantly xx

That's wonderful, congratulations lolly :D

well done!! Just keep that ticker ticking in the right direction! You sound really positive and I'm sure you will succeed!

Back