Almost the end of my first day...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
It's not been too bad. I was fine at work-apart from the inevitable rushing to the loo every five minutes. I swear to God I had to empty my bladder every hour (or less). It was a bit of a different story when I got home-that's usually one of my trigger points-but I survived it-and cooking tea for the family. I craved food-any food-for a good couple of hours but it's gone away now. It's nearly time for bed so I think I can safely say I survived my first day. Now for tomorrow....

It's not been too bad. I was fine at work-apart from the inevitable rushing to the loo every five minutes. I swear to God I had to empty my bladder every hour (or less). It was a bit of a different story when I got home-that's usually one of my trigger points-but I survived it-and cooking tea for the family. I craved food-any food-for a good couple of hours but it's gone away now. It's nearly time for bed so I think I can safely say I survived my first day. Now for tomorrow....

Well done on getting thru' DAY ONE :D

the first few days are the hardest....just keep drinkin the water and keep busy - once you're in ketosis it will be easier and you won't feel physically hungry :)

stick with it - IT WORKS !!!!

and, don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xxxx

Well done on getting through your first day on CD. It does get easier after you get past day 3 and ketosis kicks in you wont feel hungry. Keep on going and good luck

I had a bit of a panic when the fire bell went off at work. Thought I was going to be stuck out on the field for ages nowhere near a toilet! Had visions of having to find a tree to go behind! :rolleyes:

Well done on getting through day one. In a couple of days hunger will start to cease and peeing should calm down a few daysd after that. Keep going! :)

It does get easier - I promise! I have just got through 7 days, and the first day or two are certainly the worst. Well done for getting through day 1. X

Well done on getting through day one. In a couple of days hunger will start to cease and peeing should calm down a few daysd after that. Keep going! :)
Oh thank goodness for that! I had visions of having to replace my office chair with a comode to save me having to rush off every 5 minutes!

I had a bit of a panic when the fire bell went off at work. Thought I was going to be stuck out on the field for ages nowhere near a toilet! Had visions of having to find a tree to go behind! :rolleyes:

LOL. I can hear the conversation now.

Her: Where's Sparkles :confused:
Her2: She's on Cambridge...you'll find her behind the tree
Her: Oh..of course!!!

Well done for getting through day 1.:clap:

lol !!! hopefully you got back in before you had to resort to using the bushes !!!

Debz xx

Wwll done

Great work sparkles... I have had extra water the last few days and it feels like day one for me... I'm starting week 5, we might need to buy shares in ANDREX!! :8855:

Good luck for day 2, remember this site is brill on good and bad days, so stick around :)

I;m trying to up my water intake too, back to going to the loo flat out.....such a pain! But my cdc says to just keep glugging, better for weight loss.....use that as motivation when you are going every 2 mins! haha

Back