Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Almost there

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by hexe, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After another lovely loss of 2.5 lbs, I am moving closer and closer to target. Only another 5 lbs and I'll be there, BUT I am a little scared of it. :confused:
    I know it sounds mad, but I don't think I will as much a good maintainer as I am with the actual weight loss.
    @ the maintainers out there, what do you do? Half the week SW plan and the other half off? Or do you grant yourselves more syns?
    Jill x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i'm not at target yet but want to say well done on how far you've come already and good luck :)

4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Congratulations! I'm still a long way from the maintainer camp but I believe it's recommended you gradually increase your Healthy Extras to find what suits you to maintain, rather than increase the syns which might cause you to backtrack. But I may be wrong! :)

hexe likes this.
  5. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Well done woodmouse! I still have at least a stone to go but I have been looking at the maintainers thread to get ideas!

6. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've struggled to stay within target range - I still keep losing! I'm now up to 2 or 3 HEAs and 3 or 4 HEBs but I find it hard to eat them all (As aren't as bad because I tend to have extra milk and sometimes cheese). It's much more difficult eating the extra Bs. I also make sure I have the full 15 syns a day, and sometimes more particularly at the weekend.

Denise

hexe likes this.
  7. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

and thanks for all your replies.
    When I am at target, my clothes size will be back at a 10, so I don't want to shed any more weight after that.
    It sounds a wise idea with the increase of HEX's. Will definitely try that (when I get there).
    The real strange thing is, that (and I know it might sound daft) it will be weird not to have a target (as such) to work towards. I guess I will be missing that feeling of reward when stepping on them scales and having lost another few pounds.
    Oh well, I guess it's just me being bizzare (as usual :D).
    Jill xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.