Almost there

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by hexe, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After another lovely loss of 2.5 lbs, I am moving closer and closer to target. Only another 5 lbs and I'll be there, BUT I am a little scared of it. :confused:
    I know it sounds mad, but I don't think I will as much a good maintainer as I am with the actual weight loss.
    @ the maintainers out there, what do you do? Half the week SW plan and the other half off? Or do you grant yourselves more syns?
    Jill x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i'm not at target yet but want to say well done on how far you've come already and good luck :)

4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Congratulations! I'm still a long way from the maintainer camp but I believe it's recommended you gradually increase your Healthy Extras to find what suits you to maintain, rather than increase the syns which might cause you to backtrack. But I may be wrong! :)

hexe likes this.
  5. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Well done woodmouse! I still have at least a stone to go but I have been looking at the maintainers thread to get ideas!

6. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've struggled to stay within target range - I still keep losing! I'm now up to 2 or 3 HEAs and 3 or 4 HEBs but I find it hard to eat them all (As aren't as bad because I tend to have extra milk and sometimes cheese). It's much more difficult eating the extra Bs. I also make sure I have the full 15 syns a day, and sometimes more particularly at the weekend.

Denise

hexe likes this.
  7. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

and thanks for all your replies.
    When I am at target, my clothes size will be back at a 10, so I don't want to shed any more weight after that.
    It sounds a wise idea with the increase of HEX's. Will definitely try that (when I get there).
    The real strange thing is, that (and I know it might sound daft) it will be weird not to have a target (as such) to work towards. I guess I will be missing that feeling of reward when stepping on them scales and having lost another few pounds.
    Oh well, I guess it's just me being bizzare (as usual :D).
    Jill xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.