Almost there

hexe

After another lovely loss of 2.5 lbs, I am moving closer and closer to target. Only another 5 lbs and I'll be there, BUT I am a little scared of it. :confused:
I know it sounds mad, but I don't think I will as much a good maintainer as I am with the actual weight loss.
@ the maintainers out there, what do you do? Half the week SW plan and the other half off? Or do you grant yourselves more syns?
Jill x

i'm not at target yet but want to say well done on how far you've come already and good luck :)

Congratulations! I'm still a long way from the maintainer camp but I believe it's recommended you gradually increase your Healthy Extras to find what suits you to maintain, rather than increase the syns which might cause you to backtrack. But I may be wrong! :)

Well done woodmouse! I still have at least a stone to go but I have been looking at the maintainers thread to get ideas!

I've struggled to stay within target range - I still keep losing! I'm now up to 2 or 3 HEAs and 3 or 4 HEBs but I find it hard to eat them all (As aren't as bad because I tend to have extra milk and sometimes cheese). It's much more difficult eating the extra Bs. I also make sure I have the full 15 syns a day, and sometimes more particularly at the weekend.

Denise

Hi

and thanks for all your replies.
When I am at target, my clothes size will be back at a 10, so I don't want to shed any more weight after that.
It sounds a wise idea with the increase of HEX's. Will definitely try that (when I get there).
The real strange thing is, that (and I know it might sound daft) it will be weird not to have a target (as such) to work towards. I guess I will be missing that feeling of reward when stepping on them scales and having lost another few pounds.
Oh well, I guess it's just me being bizzare (as usual :D).
Jill xx

Back