Almost there....

conlou1

Gold Member
image-571578137.jpg

From 14 stone to 10.5, goal weight 9 stone (ish) or size 10 whatever comes first :)

The first before pic I was 14 stone, the second I'm around 13 stone, I don't even recognise myself!! The second before pic (where I'm wearing the white coat) I cried when I saw it, I couldn't believe I let myself get like that, I was a size 20 in the first pic and a size 18 in the second, that jacket was a 16 and it was really tight. I couldn't get my wedding rings on at my heaviest and just walking up the stairs tired me out

The after pic I'm wearing a size 12 skirt and 10 top, my feet have gone down a shoe size. My rings are loose and I'm slimmer than I was on my wedding day! I need to tone up now though as losing weight has left me with saggy bits, arms and back mainly. My legs are quite toned as I walk a lot and biked a lot until recently.

I started on Sw, then switched to cc but whilst it gets faster results I didn't feel healthy as I didn't cut bad stuff out really, so I switched back to Sw. I recently put 9 pound back on as December I went totally off plan, but been back on Sw fir 4 weeks and lost 5 pound of that gain :) hitting a steady pound a week loss and wanting to hit my target by my birthday in July. It's taken me 1 year and 9 months so far :) so quite a slow loser lol but it's so worth it. I urge anyone who's contemplating giving up to just power through, I'm struggling atm cos I'm so busy but looking at how far I've come I can't give up now. I can't wait to say the words 'I'm at target'

Conlou1 - wow u look stunning, well done ! That's truly inspiring for the rest of us. I'm sure you'll reach target very soon, can't wait to see the picture !

Kay xx

You look stunning, you must be so proud when you see those pics. I'm on my phone, what height are you?

And good words, to just keep going, cos in the end it all adds up. Well done x

You look stunning, you must be so proud when you see those pics. I'm on my phone, what height are you?

And good words, to just keep going, cos in the end it all adds up. Well done x

I'm just under 5 foot 6, it certainly does all add up , ppl moan about 'only' losing a pound a week, mine averages out at about half a pound a week I think but when you see the results it's worth it :)

Awesome work!

View attachment 78812

From 14 stone to 10.5, goal weight 9 stone (ish) or size 10 whatever comes first :)

The first before pic I was 14 stone, the second I'm around 13 stone, I don't even recognise myself!! The second before pic (where I'm wearing the white coat) I cried when I saw it, I couldn't believe I let myself get like that, I was a size 20 in the first pic and a size 18 in the second, that jacket was a 16 and it was really tight. I couldn't get my wedding rings on at my heaviest and just walking up the stairs tired me out

The after pic I'm wearing a size 12 skirt and 10 top, my feet have gone down a shoe size. My rings are loose and I'm slimmer than I was on my wedding day! I need to tone up now though as losing weight has left me with saggy bits, arms and back mainly. My legs are quite toned as I walk a lot and biked a lot until recently.

I started on Sw, then switched to cc but whilst it gets faster results I didn't feel healthy as I didn't cut bad stuff out really, so I switched back to Sw. I recently put 9 pound back on as December I went totally off plan, but been back on Sw fir 4 weeks and lost 5 pound of that gain :) hitting a steady pound a week loss and wanting to hit my target by my birthday in July. It's taken me 1 year and 9 months so far :) so quite a slow loser lol but it's so worth it. I urge anyone who's contemplating giving up to just power through, I'm struggling atm cos I'm so busy but looking at how far I've come I can't give up now. I can't wait to say the words 'I'm at target'

HOLY CRAP! you look fab!, this is really inspiring for me as i weigh about the same as your start weiight!, well done love and keep going! cant wait to see your goal pics!

You look amazing mate, what does hubby think? I sometimes wonder if our partners fall for the bigger person, one thing is I bet he's incredibly proud of you. keep going mate

Back