Step2 810kcal Almost there :)

Joshellie

Well my journey is nearing it's end, I started back on the 31st October 2012 tipping the scales at 16st 7lbs & on my Thursday weigh in just gone I'm 11st 4lbs :) It's been a tough 5 months but totally worth it. CWP has changed my life & ultimately my view of food. I'm on my rest week at the moment, hence 810, but I've followed SS as a rule. This diet works, and it works very quickly. It's not always easy, but as someone who has tried a lot of diets previously, I can safely say no diet is without it's hardship. There always needs to be a compromise, hence you need to choose one that suits you, weight loss is a personal choice only you can make. I would recomend CWP 100%. I'm now only 11lbs from my goal weight, I thought I'd have given up ages ago, but I've done it...and so can you :) You've nothing to lose except lb after lb and stone after stone. To all of you just starting, good luck, remember who you want to be, there are weeks you'll wonder why you're doing this, the scales may not always move in the direction you think they ought to be moving, but you can get there, be patient. If you have a slip, so what...get back on it & carry on. I've had many, I did it, I for over it and I got on with it. To those in the middle keep going, keep strong. And to those nearing the end well done :) We're all amazing & we can be slimmer & happier about our weight. Here's to us x

Congratulations that is an amazing weight loss.

You've done amazingly well. I'm kind of glad to hear you had some slip-ups because I really think it's how we respond to set backs, rather than how we do when things are going smoothly, that determines longer term success.
I still have a way to go but feel determined and enjoy reading the posts of others, especially those who are nearing target weight.
Well done you and enjoy shopping for your.new clothes :)

Back