Almost There...

ToriaLeonard

4 stone 10lb lighter. Am tall so doesn't look as noticeable to some other fab pics. But I'm getting there! Changed my life & my confidence is almost back. Good luck everyone :)

Attachments

• image-4260179798.jpg
    image-4260179798.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 695
Wow! you look amazing!! Your weight loss is extremely noticeable! Who is the little sweetie in the first pic?

Wow! you look amazing!! Your weight loss is extremely noticeable! Who is the little sweetie in the first pic?

Thank you so much, such a kind thing to say. It's my little niece Ava who is the apple of my eye. Looking at the first photo now, I look so sad and embarrassed that i've been caught on camera. I never want to feel that self conscious and ashamed of my appearance again, that's what spurs me on. Your weight loss is amazing too and I can't get over the support on here, is fab :)

Thanks guys :) Jelly the top, skirt & bag are all from Ted Baker. Think the skirt had gone half price last time I looked - always the way! :)

You look wonderful - well done on the loss! x

Fantastic, well done you, you must be incredibly proud

Wow well done you look fantastic, how long did it take you?

Thanks girls, really kind of you. It's taken me 11 months so perhaps the scenic route but I feel like I did it the healthy way. With no exercise at all. Now i'm where I want to be will try to get some exercise started to do some toning up.

Best bit is my husband has been on deployment for 7 1/2 months so he is in for a surprise when he gets home :)

Thanks girls, really kind of you. It's taken me 11 months so perhaps the scenic route but I feel like I did it the healthy way. With no exercise at all. Now i'm where I want to be will try to get some exercise started to do some toning up.

Best bit is my husband has been on deployment for 7 1/2 months so he is in for a surprise when he gets home :)

Oh wow I'd love to see the look on his face then, does he know how much you've lost ?

Oh wow I'd love to see the look on his face then, does he know how much you've lost ?

Yeah he knows but I don't think he believes me! He says he needs to see it himself, no amount of me telling him changes how he remembers me looking. I've dropped from a size 20 to a 14 so I'm sure he will be shocked!

Going to be emotional when the ship pulls up, can't wait :)

Back