Almost There

vivacious

It has been an interesting journey but I am almost there. Cannot believe how amazing I feel, so much better than I have felt in years. Thanks to my CDC and long suffering family and friends for all their support and of course everyone at minimins.

To all those who have just started - stick with it as this really works.

Hey, I'm so pleased for you :) I'm glad you feel better, I know exactly what you mean and I'm only in week 3!

It must feel amazing to only have 2lbs to go :) I wish you every success in maintaining your weight and congratulations for doing so well.

Do you mind me asking how long you've been doing this for, and what your weigh ins were each week with what plan?

It's just we are the same height and started out at a similar weight so wanted to see what sort of results I might expect in that amount of time. Would be very grateful!

Once again, well done. You're totally right about minimins, it helps so much doesn't it :) xxxxx

It has been an interesting journey but I am almost there. Cannot believe how amazing I feel, so much better than I have felt in years. Thanks to my CDC and long suffering family and friends for all their support and of course everyone at minimins.

I just want to say hi and I feel the same way. Well done you've done great.

Goal weight here we come, then we will crack maintenance!!

Wow thats amazing-well done!!!!

Huge well done to you xx

Looking forwards to your 'how long' 'what did you do' what were your stats' answers vivacious! WELL DONE! BB

Congratulations! I love posts like this. Good luck with maintenance.

Wow, well done, cannot wait until I am that close to goal, bet you feel so proud of yourself and if you dont, then you should.... a big congratulations...

Back