ProPoints Almostthere's Final Push to Goal!

almostthere

Vanishing Woman
Okay, this is it! Only 11lbs left to go to get to my goal. Have already lost 29lbs - 10lbs on WW at the beginning of the year then the remainder low carbing.

Although low carb eating suits me, my body has got so used to it that I haven't lost anything for around two months.

Of course, my weight loss has slowed down anyway considering I am so near to goal, but I can see that this last 11lbs is going to be a nightmare to shift and I feel that I need to jolt my system back into losing, so back to WW PP it is!

I'm not going to attend classes but still have the calculator and the books so will go it alone, and am sure this site will be a great help. Will use this diary to track my points.

Has been such a long time since I did PP that I can't remember what to eat, so am off to scour the books, plan my meals for the week then go do a big shop.

This 11lb will be BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION!

Well, I've completely changed my mind since I wrote the above, and signed up for ww online! Had forgotten how useful it was for tracking (I hate the calculator).

Menu so far

2 slices Danone thick bacon - 5
2 eggs - 5
1 slice 50/50 medium bread - 2

Quite points intensive, but haven't been shopping to stock up yet. Will amend to add dinner later.

It's ok to be points-intensive sometimes, particularly when it's needed to shed old food - I hate wasting food, so will always eat something even if it goes into my weeklies.

That's true - waste not want not! Food is too expensive these days to go to waste.

It was very filling anyway so actually didn't need lunch - just had a ryvita with low fat soft cheese on as a snack. So far so good! :)

2 slices Danone thick bacon - 5
2 eggs - 5
1 slice 50/50 medium bread - 2

1 sweet onion ryvita - 1
30g medium fat soft cheese - 1

1 Fox's ginger crunch cream (ta mum!) 2

Total so far 15. 13 left.

It's ok to be points-intensive sometimes, particularly when it's needed to shed old food - I hate wasting food, so will always eat something even if it goes into my weeklies.

Well, that's odd - replied to you earlier and my post hasn't appeared! :rolleyes:

Yep, don't think any of us can afford to waste food these days - far too expensive! :eek:

Okay, my posts have finally appeared... wait for ages and then two come along at once!

Made a lovely meal out of the Oriental cookbook for dinner. Really tasty although I made a few alterations (due to not being able to get some ingredients in Morrisons).

Have been hungry today. Well, not exactly hungry, just wanted to pick at stuff all day. Have managed to control myself and only used 1 point from my weeklies.

Need to really start thinking about exercising... although the tendon in my leg is still a bit tender since I tore it. Could do with starting some gentle, stretching type activity. Maybe pilates.

Back