Alone for a week...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Well, my first (probably technically about 20th!) week on SW was on/off, but I managed to shift 3lbs! This week will be a doddle.

My OH is about to go away for work until Friday night, and then he leaves again Saturday night! :( I'm on my own with our toddler in a new town since we moved 2weeks ago! so no friends near. The diet will be fine as it's normally OH that brings bad food in the house.

It's going to be a fun week, since the clocks went back our son has been getting up at 4am!! So you can imagine how my week is going to be filled with attempting to change his routine, oh the fun!

Here's to another 3lbs+ loss next week woop woop! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Enjoy it! I often have to spend a couple of days here and there away from my OH and use the time to batch cook and eat SW curries and spicy stuff, as he doesn't really go for that sort of thing. I eat when I'm hungry and don't when I'm not. I must pine for him too, as I usually lose weight ;)

4. pinktiger

pinktiger Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always loose weight when OH is away, some times due to stress because of his job, other times because if I only fancy sonething like scrammbled egg / soup etc for dinner I'll have it (he thinks you need meat everyday) and best of all no takeaways as I can't drive, wont waste money on buying enough to make the delivery as I'd be eating it for a week etc etc.

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the loss Hun!!!

My Hubby went away this week too, wont be back until Friday evening, so its just me and Daughter. Where we live, the neighbours come and go so often that you dont get to make friends and all our families are in Wales, so Im on my own too.
    On a more positive note though this time is ideal for me as Im doing FF this week and couldnt bare the thought of Hubby coming home with a curry!! Lol

6. Julianne_julz

Well I've just waved him off, we thought about having a fake row at the door to make the new neighbours gossip lmao.

On my own now... eek! Atleast the house will be clean and lots less washing to do! :) xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :)

I always feel like that too!!!

8. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

positive mental attitude

9. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    It is amazing how clean the house stays when the hubby goes away isn't it!! Davie was working away for a week last summer and the flat was constantly spotless and it took me ages to fill our tiny dishwasher (it is normally on every day!). And then he came home and all chaos resumed!! ;-)

Hope you have a great week - and all the best with your toddler taming!!

x

10. Julianne_julz

Oh i feel so sorry for myself. I've not eaten properly, not enough and the things I did eat weren't great. I'm so tired I'm going to bed to get sleep before my son wakes me up at stupid o'clock :( Thanks for the replies everyone xx

11. pinktiger

pinktiger Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sweet dreams, I hope you get some sleep tonight xx

12. Julianne_julz

Ugh 3am the little blighter got me up, now were playing the game of 4am pick up/put down! Gr! X

13. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Sending you hugs Julianne, toddlers are hard work, and you'll be missing your OH too xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.