Alone for a week...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Well, my first (probably technically about 20th!) week on SW was on/off, but I managed to shift 3lbs! This week will be a doddle.

My OH is about to go away for work until Friday night, and then he leaves again Saturday night! :( I'm on my own with our toddler in a new town since we moved 2weeks ago! so no friends near. The diet will be fine as it's normally OH that brings bad food in the house.

It's going to be a fun week, since the clocks went back our son has been getting up at 4am!! So you can imagine how my week is going to be filled with attempting to change his routine, oh the fun!

Here's to another 3lbs+ loss next week woop woop! Xxx

Enjoy it! I often have to spend a couple of days here and there away from my OH and use the time to batch cook and eat SW curries and spicy stuff, as he doesn't really go for that sort of thing. I eat when I'm hungry and don't when I'm not. I must pine for him too, as I usually lose weight ;)

I always loose weight when OH is away, some times due to stress because of his job, other times because if I only fancy sonething like scrammbled egg / soup etc for dinner I'll have it (he thinks you need meat everyday) and best of all no takeaways as I can't drive, wont waste money on buying enough to make the delivery as I'd be eating it for a week etc etc.

Well done on the loss Hun!!!

My Hubby went away this week too, wont be back until Friday evening, so its just me and Daughter. Where we live, the neighbours come and go so often that you dont get to make friends and all our families are in Wales, so Im on my own too.
On a more positive note though this time is ideal for me as Im doing FF this week and couldnt bare the thought of Hubby coming home with a curry!! Lol

Well I've just waved him off, we thought about having a fake row at the door to make the new neighbours gossip lmao.

On my own now... eek! Atleast the house will be clean and lots less washing to do! :) xx

:)

I always feel like that too!!!

It is amazing how clean the house stays when the hubby goes away isn't it!! Davie was working away for a week last summer and the flat was constantly spotless and it took me ages to fill our tiny dishwasher (it is normally on every day!). And then he came home and all chaos resumed!! ;-)

Hope you have a great week - and all the best with your toddler taming!!

x

Oh i feel so sorry for myself. I've not eaten properly, not enough and the things I did eat weren't great. I'm so tired I'm going to bed to get sleep before my son wakes me up at stupid o'clock :( Thanks for the replies everyone xx

Sending you hugs Julianne, toddlers are hard work, and you'll be missing your OH too xxx

Back