Alone in the dark???........

jigglymum

Does any one use the live chat room?? I have logged in a few times and its either really really quiet, im not doing it right or no one is in there??? lol xx

I sign in from time to time and there's rarely anyone there :(

But if you fancy a chat, just start a thread inviting folks in there. I'm sure you'd have a party in no time at all :D

Maybe we should try and start a chat night with a set time and night maybe then a few more could get in there. Say any week night after 8 then those who have got small chilren would have had time to get them to bed and those who work would have had time to eat then relax.

oooo fab idea nannyto9, i'm in work for the next 4 nights :( but soon as I'm off i'm deffo up for a gabby night :D

i went on and said - is anyone here? and waited a while and then wrote - goes off to sulk - or something like that - wondering what you lot wrote or whether you just lurked looking for company. If you are all writing funny stuff must be amusing for the admin to read at least.

That's a good idea - I can talk for England, but it usually gets wasted on my Weight-Loss diary... where I feel slightly foolish because I'm pretty much talking to myself! :D

Chat nights would be good! xxxx

Back